"Scary pop-up experiences"

Author Topic: "Scary pop-up experiences"  (Read 23993 times)

Let's all just get high and forget about this.

Let's all just get high and forget about this.

I have never tried any kind of weed, but I'd be up for it right now. lol

this is jeff the killer.
if this really scares you that much, then wow.

-snip-

this is jeff the killer.
if this really scares you that much, then wow.

The picture ALONE doesn't scare me. Dumbforget.

Imagine that flashing at like 342095-934-5933-495-4395943 whatever a second, at almost seizure inducing rates with EAR RAPING sounds.
That kind of stuff could put people in the hospital.

What about that one weird Korean flash comic thing.
There was a thread on it, and it had people stuffting their pants.

I have it bookmarked, but I can't post it on here :C

The picture ALONE doesn't scare me. Dumbforget.

the sound did?
well, that's even stupider.
sounds are not scary. when you encounter something like this you should just think something like "ahaha, didn't see that one coming! that made me jump!", not cry like hell and start praying.

I have it bookmarked, but I can't post it on here :C

the sound did?
well, that's even stupider.
sounds are not scary. when you encounter something like this you should just think something like "ahaha, didn't see that one coming! that made me jump!", not cry like hell and start praying.

I don't think you get it. It's the combination (almost perfect storm if you will) of me being overtired as forget, not even expecting stuff at all (I've learned to tell when something like this is going to happen and have avoided this kind of stuff for almost 3 years) and the seizure inducing 'flashing' paired with the ear raping sounds (the both together can 'cause someone to go into an epileptic fit, Not joking).

Like I said, I don't think you understand. This made "scary maze game" and the "where's waldo" scares, look like pre-school.
Even if I am over-reacting, I'm not the only one. EVERYONE who has seen this so far (except one guy who apparently wasn't effected by that kind of stuff, and was actually prompting me to look at a link that was even worse) has flipped a stuff.

I've never actually read through that, just seen reaction videos. :p
Typically I try to avoid these kinds of things. As stated above.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 01:15:28 AM by Deadzone »

that is a funny face
i can understand why you got scared.

Dudes
I pulled off two allnighters after seeing just the image wuth the creepypata

Thx for reminding me yosher... no sleep for me tonight

You're a huge pusillanimous individual for overreacting to this.

It takes a real coward to cry and turn off his computer and be sleepless for 24 hours because he saw a strobing image of some fat dude with saturation cranked way up.

I almost want to send you the link, but I'm not that cruel. This isn't "scary maze game" or some stuff like that. It was totally un-expected in all sense of the word, like there wasn't even a hint. I was honestly expecting pony stuff that one of my brony friends usually send me. (I'm not a brony, but after this I am seriously considering it.)
ive seen it lol, i got a laugh out of it

also everyone he is overreacting hes saying hes not but he is, i've seen it. basicly its the jeff the killer picture flashing black and white with a very loud scream. jump scare, nothing actualy scary though. man nevermind the overreacting part hes kicking it into over drive, holy stuff man its just a scream with a flashing picture
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 01:22:48 AM by CopBlock »

nvm
it's not even that scary after it pops up

please explain what he looks like
i have not and never will look at smile.jpg
then you wont ever know what it looks like. hell someone could post a picture in this thread and youd see it. or pm you it.