Author Topic: "Scary pop-up experiences"  (Read 23994 times)

then you wont ever know what it looks like. hell someone could post a picture in this thread and youd see it. or pm you it.
nvm
it's not even that scary after it pops up

this is jeff the killer.
if this really scares you that much, then wow.
I was half expecting somebody to post it :I
Scared me quite a bit.

You're a huge pusillanimous individual for overreacting to this.

It takes a real coward to cry and turn off his computer and be sleepless for 24 hours because he saw a strobing image of some fat dude with saturation cranked way up.

Ahahahaaaa.

Well I was up for 24 hours 'cause I was hanging out with some friends, but this happened like 2 hours ago.
I started crying and flipping my stuff because: that was my reaction. Over-reaction or not, that's my reaction and I had very little control over it.

This kinda stuff makes me paranoid after viewing and I can't help it. It's like trying to tell someone with a phobia of spiders:"Dude don't be afraid of spiders, pusillanimous individual."
Now I will admit, dwelling on it doesn't change stuff and doesn't make anything better, though I figured I should at least warn people that don't want anything to do with this kind of stuff, about it.

ive seen it lol, i got a laugh out of it

also everyone he is overreacting hes saying hes not but he is, i've seen it. basicly its the jeff the killer picture flashing black and white with a very loud scream. jump scare, nothing actualy scary though. man nevermind the overreacting part hes kicking it into over drive, holy stuff man its just a scream with a flashing picture

I will never, ever, EVER understand how some people don't flip their tits on this kind of stuff. The same that you might not understand how people like me will flip their tits over this stuff. lol
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 01:39:26 AM by Deadzone »

give us the link so everyone will know what it is and avoid it
 :cookieMonster:

This kinda stuff makes me paranoid after viewing and I can't help it.

give us the link so everyone will know what it is and avoid it
 :cookieMonster:

GAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You're funny. Though no, I told myself and a few tempted friends: not to post the link.

Plus, the link is bannable. Since it is a trap link.

-snip-

Coincidence. I was talking with a friend of mine who had seen the same thing. He posted the same pic.

What about that one weird Korean flash comic thing.
There was a thread on it, and it had people stuffting their pants.

yeah I know the one you're talking about, I have it bookmarked.

whenever something creepy pops up, I get this really weird tingly sensation all over my body, and I hate it. when I saw that korean comic thing, it felt like my skin was trying to crawl off my body.

I will never, ever, EVER understand how some people don't flip their tits on this kind of stuff. The same that you might not understand how people like me will flip their tits over this stuff. lol
because this isnt a reason to flip out lol

Ahahahaaaa.

Well I was up for 24 hours 'cause I was hanging out with some friends, but this happened like 2 hours ago.
I started crying and flipping my stuff because: that was my reaction. Over-reaction or not, that's my reaction and I had very little control over it.

This kinda stuff makes me paranoid after viewing and I can't help it. It's like trying to tell someone with a phobia of spiders:"Dude don't be afraid of spiders, pusillanimous individual."
Now I will admit, dwelling on it doesn't change stuff and doesn't make anything better, though I figured I should at least warn people that don't want anything to do with this kind of stuff, about it.
Okay I was being sort of a richard. Sorry.

Jesus, jump scares are the worst in my book. I remember playing upgrade complete 2 and buying the heart upgrade not knowing anything. I had headphones on, and as soon as it started I ripped them off and exited the game and never came back. Ones that don't scare me are that overused face of the bloody girl/child/boy thing, but ones that scream, flash, and have a creepy ass image scare me stuffless.

To calm my nerves, I watch youtube commentaries. If it helps, watch 4 drunk guys play Halo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-p7uX_I760&feature=g-all-u
No it is not a screamer, I would never be that much of a richard to do that.

Okay I was being sort of a richard. Sorry.

It's alright.

because this isnt a reason to flip out lol
I just don't see how you couldn't flip out at it. It is illogical to flip all your tits of course, though so are allot of things that people do/react to.

I stumbled on that exact screamer a couple months ago. It took about a minute for my heart rate to return to normal  but after that I was okay (aside from the paranoia).

It was just a jump scare, but still, it was a bloody good one. I never found Jeff scary before that happened.

I stumbled on that exact screamer a couple months ago. It took about a minute for my heart rate to return to normal  but after that I was okay (aside from the paranoia).

It was just a jump scare, but still, it was a bloody good one. I never found Jeff scary before that happened.
This is redundant, but: I lost my stuff so loving hard.
Yes I do know what you mean, reading the creepypasta actually made his picture less scary. Though this sets back my sanity a little, just a smidge.

What about that one weird Korean flash comic thing.
There was a thread on it, and it had people stuffting their pants.
Now that, that is actually scary, you're reading this normal comic then you stuff your pant :c