Abortion - Pro-life or Pro-choice

Author Topic: Abortion - Pro-life or Pro-choice  (Read 10494 times)

I'm torn between a realistic and a moral standpoint.

Ethically, I believe abortion should be moderated.
Realistically, I believe the world's population is getting too high and could use a few less morons.

to the people who think abstinence is effective

people like getting laid.

no, seriously. yes, not having love is 100% effective against pregnancy, but it's not exactly easy for a teenager (especially a drunken one) to resist the pleasure of love. an adult usually has more self-control.

people like getting laid.
I can understand that, but these are modern times. We have birth control pills, condoms, ect. Plus I can guarantee you there is a store nearbye where you can get these things. Which means you can have love without the unwanted consequences. If you are going to do adult things afterall, be responsible like one.

I can understand that, but these are modern times. We have birth control pills, condoms, ect. Plus I can guarantee you there is a store nearbye where you can get these things. Which means you can have love without the unwanted consequences.
aren't you pro life? birth control prevents life..?

Or or or or or or

you could be a homoloveual  :cookieMonster:

Because the first thing we need is MORE children

I can understand that, but these are modern times. We have birth control pills, condoms, ect. Plus I can guarantee you there is a store nearbye where you can get these things. Which means you can have love without the unwanted consequences.
not 100% effective, but yes, they work. also lol no store sells condoms where i live

what i'm saying is if it's your choice to have unprotected love, it's your choice to keep the end product.

although i'm gay so i personally don't have to worry about causing any pregnancies :cookieMonster:

not 100% effective, but yes, they work. also lol no store sells condoms where i live

what i'm saying is if it's your choice to have unprotected love, it's your choice to keep the end product.

although i'm gay so i personally don't have to worry about causing any pregnancies :cookieMonster:

I thought you were bi

MAKE UP YOUR MIND, WOMAN

I thought you were bi

MAKE UP YOUR MIND, WOMAN
i can't help it, my boyfriend made me love richards ;(

i can't help it, my boyfriend made me love richards ;(

It's okay

richards are pretty rad, bro

also lol no store sells condoms where i live
cvs, 7-11, wal-mart, duane reade, etc

oh and also, my friend uses super lubricant condoms that he got from a gay pride rally lmfao

It's okay

richards are pretty rad, bro

i know, i have one

also if you guys want to try buttloving try the female condoms, they're faaaabulous

pro choice before a certain point.

I laugh when pro-life people suggest birth control when birth control is pretty much an abortion. It kills the egg, and by your definition that's killing half a person.