Author Topic: Steam Megathread - Sales for all  (Read 98608 times)

The post someone made about that date sounded like "We're not sure it was real."
Well we're not positive but considering no sign of one anytime soon, my best bet would be the 12th.

Which one should I get?
Command & Conquer 3 + Kane's Wrath.  The campaign for vanilla CnC3 is amazing while Kane's Wrath introduces a nice new load of subfactions/units to change your way of play.

Red Alert 3/Uprising is probably only worth $2.49 together, feel free to purchase it if you're into stuffty plots, tower defense maps and cleavage.  It's barely okay.  Not too great.

CnC4 is just an absolute cancerous atrocity.  Do not purchase it.  Do not even consider recommending it.

Command & Conquer 3 + Kane's Wrath.  The campaign for vanilla CnC3 is amazing while Kane's Wrath introduces a nice new load of subfactions/units to change your way of play.

Red Alert 3/Uprising is probably only worth $2.49 together, feel free to purchase it if you're into stuffty plots, tower defense maps and cleavage.  It's barely okay.  Not too great.

CnC4 is just an absolute cancerous atrocity.  Do not purchase it.  Do not even consider recommending it.
OK. Sounds good. I missed the midweek madness but I'll look for it during summer sales.

Yep, before I got my gaming rig, I could barely run Gmod on low and get a stable framerate on  construct.  Poker Night got 5 fps max and crashed all the time.
But I can run tf2 and blockland at decent framerates...

I sure hope the sale comes out on the 12th, or earlier...
Im changing the title.

I hope the fact that it comes out on the 12th and that it lasts 14 days is correct, that way I will be back from holiday with half a week to still get the (probable) incoming achievements.

Well considering that you said it was MAYBE start on July first and it didn't, I lack to believe that it will start on the 12th, oh well just cross your fingers!

Why are people saying it's starting on the twelfth?

edit: That's a really funny looking word if you write it out.

yes it is

Leaked info floating around the net.

summer sale starts january 15th.

Summer seal starts August 0th

Command & Conquer 3 + Kane's Wrath.  The campaign for vanilla CnC3 is amazing while Kane's Wrath introduces a nice new load of subfactions/units to change your way of play.

Red Alert 3/Uprising is probably only worth $2.49 together, feel free to purchase it if you're into stuffty plots, tower defense maps and cleavage.  It's barely okay.  Not too great.

CnC4 is just an absolute cancerous atrocity.  Do not purchase it.  Do not even consider recommending it.
Kane's Wrath has  terrible unit balancing and an even worse campaign. Red Alert 3 is good enough to be played and the unit balancing is good as well. Uprising is handicapped as it adds a few pointless units and reintroduces 2 units from Red alert 2 which should have been in the game in the first place.
Also Red Alert 3 has a campaign that can be completely played in COOP.

Gameplay-wise Red Alert 3 is really good but I I agree the plot of it is a bit handicapped and all the cleavage you can see in the dumb cutscences cannot compensate that. It's also somewhat humor-us and cartoon-ish compared to CNC 3.

you're all wrong it starts april 2nd