Author Topic: Steam Megathread - Sales for all  (Read 98747 times)

I might buy COD4. I wonder if the COD series will go on sale any time soon. I know it's on sale now but I wonder if it will go to maybe 75% off.

Just wait until the last day of the sale to make sure.

Jesus stuff valve is a huge jew. 40%? This isn't the valve I know.

yes because valve decides how much games go on sale for

how about you read before making assumptions you forget
bohemia is incredibly greedy now that dayz brought back their game. bohemia decided to put it at 40%. before it was 50% even 75%.

also if you guys are buying arma 2 just for dayz then you're a loving moron

>greedy

They don't owe you anything you entitled piece of garbage. You should of got it on ultrasale the first day if you wanted it.

>greedy

They don't owe you anything you entitled piece of garbage. You should of got it on ultrasale the first day if you wanted it.
who are you even talking to

People complaining about the rates of sales are handicapped, they're still sales. Steam is still the best bet you'll get for cheap games, that is as long as your currency isn't euros and you aren't getting forgeted by their lack of conversion.

how about you read before making assumptions you forget
bohemia is incredibly greedy now that dayz brought back their game. bohemia decided to put it at 40%. before it was 50% even 75%.

also if you guys are buying arma 2 just for dayz then you're a loving moron
I have seen legitimate arma 2 gameplay. I find it something I will enjoy

People complaining about the rates of sales are handicapped, they're still sales. Steam is still the best bet you'll get for cheap games, that is as long as your currency isn't euros and you aren't getting forgeted by their lack of conversion.
I guess you're right

I bought danny boy secret of the magic crystals for his birthday and he declined it
what a forgetface

who are you even talking to
you. are you that handicapped?

I bought danny boy secret of the magic crystals for his birthday and he declined it
what a forgetface

Thinking about getting Dead Space. Should I?

you. are you that handicapped?
he didn't quote anybody, and he could've even been talking to skateaton you moron

he didn't quote anybody, and he could've even been talking to skateaton you moron

certainly didn't quote me, yes