Author Topic: Private Sections - Now with 100% more truth!  (Read 8803 times)

I haven't seen this logo in 5 years.

Anyone remember the site, the cutting room floor? That site was awesome. All of the deleted stuff from old games fascinated me.

Pageloss

Pageloss
what does pageloss mean?
everyone says it but i never knew what it meant

what does pageloss mean?

it means that it was posted on the page before this one and a majority of people be a richardmonday about it so they just go to the last page in a topic to see what its about, thats why people would "pageloss" things so the unimpending richards will actually know whats up

what does pageloss mean?
if someone posts something, and they're the last person, or near that (I'd say somewhere between the last to three or so from it), their post will probably get ignored
so they "lost" the page
if someone does it with just some random stuff they're stupid, but sometimes, like this case, he was actually asking a question, so it's fine

Wedge, are the pre-Retail posts archived by chance? I remember seeing those back then.

what does pageloss mean?
Someone didn't get their post noticed long enough and bumps it back up due to the lack of attention.

3rd explanation ftw

But seriously, who remembers that site?

But seriously, who remembers that site?
your acting like its some old forgotten site..

Wedge, are the pre-Retail posts archived by chance? I remember seeing those back then.
i wont lie, the pre-retail topics were always fun to look at

your acting like its some old forgotten site..

It's somewhat forgotten. Not many people still talk about it.

Found it, start reading, if you want to.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 11:05:42 AM by Kochieboy »

You guys are idiots, we just need to find Badspot's house and go on his computer.
I think he lives in Oregon. Not sure.

they had this game like moon base alpha

the player was 100% pro if you could get on top of the stuffty 2d planet earth that was orbiting the moon

i was 100% pro. that was so loving badass

holy crap

nitramtj is still around?

:o