Author Topic: New executive order regarding Lord Tony  (Read 59693 times)

heads up: even the bronies moderately (but noticeably) generalize themselves by saying "we" and "us"
Maybe, but I am refering to the generalizations that use "all" and "bronies" in the same sentence that claims "they" do "bad things" "together."

It's like saying all muslims are terrorists because Osama gave them a bad image.

i prefered playing as frontrox, also i love making that one cigarette ABELBOTO join my party, i love it when you make a bad choice, he takes the punishment instead  :cookieMonster: .............wait a minute...
i think flamecannon is fun to play. wingzero is mediocre in combat but he barely has anything to do w/ the story, what a lazy stuff.
oh wait

Actually, in 2007 there was a huge war against furries, we managed to win with Yiff in hell and derailing furry threads on imageboards to f40ph friday threads.

forget yeah, F40PH.
The population of furries outside the closet was cut down that year.
I remember that I didn't have an account on the forums back then.

Actually, in 2007 there was a huge war against furries, we managed to win with Yiff in hell and derailing furry threads on imageboards to f40ph friday threads.

forget yeah, F40PH.
The population of furries outside the closet was cut down that year.
That was hilarious

What's so special about it?
It's used to flood furry threads

I kind of don't blame them for it, if it had any researchy material it should be shutdown.
That is what e621.net is for.

The largest thread in BL history...

is about ponies
it's basically a bunch of stuffposts about who's their pony waifu.

I miss KC. :(

As do I... :c

For what it's worth, KC was rather good at building.

It's used to flood furry threads
I still don't quite understand why specifically that train?
Also, what is F40PH Friday?

I still don't quite understand why specifically that train?
Also, what is F40PH Friday?
I have no idea...You would probably get a better answer from somebody who frequents 4chan