New executive order regarding Lord Tony

Author Topic: New executive order regarding Lord Tony  (Read 60123 times)

As do I... :c

For what it's worth, KC was rather good at building.
krystal comes on every once in a while and builds something.

god dammit, i want to make a clan now ;(

god dammit, i want to make a clan now ;(
lol remember that thread someone made asking for KC to come back and krys randomly came in and said "Lol nope."

I kind of don't blame them for it, if it had any researchy material it should be shutdown.
That is what e621.net is for.
I don't see you complaining about the "hot girls" thread

I wonder if the pyro uses Stickland Propane or Thatherton fuels.

Oh what the hell, I posted in the wrong topic, how does that even happen?

Effective immediately, Lord Tony is here by forbidden from ever posting in, replying to, private messaging, linking to or in anyway interacting at all with anything related to ponies.  Violation of this order will result in an immediate permanent ban.  Attempting to dodge this rule cleverly will not work.  There will be no sly insinuation of ponies, no codewords for ponies, no clever word omission, nothing.  No interaction at all.  This is the end of Lord Tony/pony interaction on this forum. 
This is literally the funniest thing you've ever implemented. Possibly the most useful too.

Oh what the hell, I posted in the wrong topic, how does that even happen?
It still made me laugh none the less.
I was wondering when I refreshed and saw that. I was like.. uh what topic am I in?

I don't see you complaining about the "hot girls" thread
Because its not really research.
Or is it? I dunno I never seen it.

Um... aside from people committing forum Self Delete, there has been no 'really research' posted in any of the topics.

Pure Magi.

the furry stuff wasn't really research either

Last time I met him on Blockland was when he was making his castle or whatever it was... I think that was last year.

This is literally the funniest thing you've ever implemented. Possibly the most useful too.
basically this
lol

Last time I met him on Blockland was when he was making his castle or whatever it was... I think that was last year.
what happened to kapturrith :c

the furry stuff wasn't really research either
Except it's furry art so it's automatically over a billion times worse than bestiality.