New executive order regarding Lord Tony

Author Topic: New executive order regarding Lord Tony  (Read 60297 times)

I'm just questioning some people's logic.
You're not a lawyer. There's no purpose of trying to bend your way through terms that were given a clear purpose.

You're not a lawyer. There's no purpose of trying to bend your way through terms that were given a clear purpose.

But it's a "hole" in the "fabric" of their logic. It's something that I saw that was flawed, and I decided to question it. It's human nature to point out flaws.

Flaw or not, there's no point of questioning it.
The term was given a clear purpose and everyone but you has accepted it.

Errrr...I'm confused

Does furry = bestiality now?

Bestiality is a human loving real animals

Furry research is two or more fictional animal human hybrid things having love

What I'm saying is

One is real, one isn't

one is between a non-sentient and a sentient

One is between (usually) consenting sentient creatures

Understand what I'm saying?

Put someone in a fursuit and your logic has been flawed.

It's still a human.

If I forget somebody in a q-tip suit does that mean I have a special interest for inanimate objects?

Errrr...I'm confused

Does furry = bestiality now?

According to the true definition, everyone that has love (even with humans) is committing bestiality. But in its intended definition,  no.

If I forget somebody in a q-tip suit does that mean I have a special interest for inanimate objects?
What about someone in a leather suit? Does that make you a furry too?

What the hell is going on in here?

What the hell is going on in here?

Argument about the flawed assumed meaning of bestiality.

Isn't a general furry just a version of an anthrophiliac?

Beastiality: The practice of loveual activity between humans and non-human animals.

Anthromorph: Human (Anthro) Morph (Form). Therefor, furry != beastiality. Furry characters are just an animal-like humanoid. Orcs are anthromorphs. Elfs are anthromorphs. Where is the beastiality here?

Beastiality: The practice of loveual activity between humans and non-human animals.

Anthromorph: Human (Anthro) Morph (Form). Therefor, furry =/= beastiality. Furry characters are just an animal-like humanoid. Orcs are anthromorphs. Elfs are anthromorphs. Where is the beastiality here?

Fixed.

Argument about the flawed assumed meaning of bestiality.
No that's just you shouting how a gun should be called a bullet gun. After all, just saying gun could mean things like squirt gun, nerf gun, and so on.

Anthromorph: Human (Anthro) Morph (Form). Therefor, furry != beastiality. Furry characters are just an animal-like humanoid. Orcs are anthromorphs. Elfs are anthromorphs. Where is the beastiality here?

Thank you. Someone who actually sums things up properly.

Fixed.
In code, != is "Does not equal".