Author Topic: New executive order regarding Lord Tony  (Read 60703 times)

all this is going to do will make people try to trick tony into quoting the transparent word pony or pony related material or make him refer to ponies in some way

i really hope this is a joke

if not it seems like one big trap

all this is going to do will make people try to trick tony into quoting the transparent word pony or pony related material or make him refer to ponies in some way
I hope Badspot bans the people who do that.

Your avatar + posts = amazing

What if Tony can't get banned for saying pony and this is just a clever scheme by Badspot to trick him into not saying it?

Badspot is an evil genius.

I think that would be fair.  Not to mention it would be very annoying myself to see it anyway.

It only offended you because of your obnoxious personality.
No muffin offended me. You are much like a masquito, you can stab me all you want. I took my shots, you can haz your blood.

No muffin offended me. You are much like a masquito, you can stab me all you want. I took my shots, you can haz your blood.
You are much like a masquito, you can stab me all you want. I took my shots, you can haz your blood.
masquito you can haz
masquito haz

-snip-
Nice point, could you remind me why you went through all that trouble of editing my post for no appearant reason.

Shame this won't stop him posting anti pony stuff on the steam group constantly, Shame i can't block him from it.

Shame this won't stop him posting anti pony stuff on the steam group constantly, Shame i can't block him from it.

If you're talking about the Steam group I think you're talking about, it has been locked by the Steam administration.

If you're talking about the Steam group I think you're talking about, it has been locked by the Steam administration.
AKA
Gabe the Brony.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Blocklanders (IM A ADMIN SO THIS COUNTS AS ADVERTISING AGAIN :( )

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Blocklanders (IM A ADMIN SO THIS COUNTS AS ADVERTISING AGAIN :( )

Oh, I thought you meant Tony's group.

He wanted to start stuff.
I didn't change the darn title.
You don't even get it.