New executive order regarding Lord Tony

Author Topic: New executive order regarding Lord Tony  (Read 60109 times)

i locked my tony blocker thread, i hope i wont be banned because i wasnt really baiting tony

I have no idea...You would probably get a better answer from somebody who frequents 4chan

It's when everyone anti-furry pushes the F40PH thing in the furry's threads.

i locked my tony blocker thread, i hope i wont be banned because i wasnt really baiting tony

You did what now? I never even saw it.

So let me get this straight, someone could now bait me by changing the subject like this and if I just so happen to quote it then I will get banned?

I never thought I'd have to watch out for subject changers before.

You did what now? I never even saw it.
He made a topic with the idea that if the title had specific words in it. You wouldn't be able to post in it.
It was rather stupid and backfired quickly, so he locked it.
So let me get this straight, someone could now bait me by changing the subject like this and if I just so happen to quote it then I will get banned?

I'm not quite sure on it but I'd be wary of it. I'm pretty certain anyone who would try that would receive a large amount of backfire from the community.

I think so.

I'm sure Badspot could easily apply some common sense.

If someone's talking about Lego in a topic about Lego, but changed the subject, and you didn't comment on the subject, he wont ban you. People will likely mash on the report button and will probably get their report privileges removed.

I'm not sure how the rules work exactly, whether I go to them or they go to me. Either option could still be bannable.

It's like going towards someone you put a restraining order on.

I'm sure Badspot will use common sense, and will expect you to do the same.

If you don't think you're posting in/about anything related to ponies then you really should be fine, no matter what kind of 'baiting' they do, such as subject changes, avatars, and hidden text.

But what happens if Lord Tony's little bro gets on his account and posts about ponies when Tony's in the bathroom!!!

Does this mean every single pony-related thing is banned?

I'm sure Badspot will use common sense

It's his game and forum, Badspot is the judge, jury and executioner.

I'm not even going to test it out. I'll just be incredibly careful and read before I post.

Stop posting about ponies. Not that hard man.

Stop posting about ponies. Not that hard man.
He knows that. He's just concerned about people out to set up traps for him.