Author Topic: COD with my History Teacher.  (Read 2543 times)

op is admittance to trolling, you should probably remove that bit.

Fixed.
Badspot can see it anyways though.

I remember.. who was it... oh i cant remember but he got banned because he was telling a story of himself punching anything kid in the face for no reason. Thats the only out of blockland situation I can remember
LOL
SANDVICH

wow OP you sure are cool, being a richard like that and all.

i might be wrong, but i really recall someone being banned because he admitted trolling some other game

I got banned cause I asked people if they wanted to troll with me on Terraria, so it applies yes.

LOL
SANDVICH
yes yes thats correct lol

wow OP you sure are cool, being a richard like that and all.
he's cool with it though lol

no harm done


Fixed.
Badspot can see it anyways though.
he can still see it, but it doesn't really matter because no one has reported you. baddy is pretty reasonable.

his classes :I


He should ditch the CM901 and the FMG's.
Really get rid of trophy system. Get rid of overkill on M4A1 Class

I got banned cause I asked people if they wanted to troll with me on Terraria, so it applies yes.
that was you
i remember that

Cm901 is good though, bro. So is trophy system, if you use it right.

real men use the mk14. only the best killer in the game.

though i bet a joystick couldnt use it

that was you
i remember that

Yeah that was stupid of me, I never went and did it though.

My classes

PP90 and AS50 as mess around classes