Author Topic: Phantasy Star Online 2 Japan *New Power Update* English version at PAX  (Read 23069 times)

http://i.imgur.com/vfMvH.jpg
DANCE PARTY ON SHIP 2
>Merikan
Dammit /v/
>Vriska
Dammit homestuck
>Gaara
Dammit naruto
>Michael
Dammit neckbeards

Dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit
I played one of the Phantasy Star games on PS2, forget which one. Was good times though. Gotta love slicers.
If/when an english patch happens I'll get into this for sure, 'til then don't think I have enough forgets left for playing in moonrunes

Deleted and reinstalled PSO2. After a million hours of patching I don't get the black screen anymore so I can actually play tomorrow or late tonight.

~yay

Dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit
I played one of the Phantasy Star games on PS2, forget which one. Was good times though. Gotta love slicers.
If/when an english patch happens I'll get into this for sure, 'til then don't think I have enough forgets left for playing in moonrunes
PS2... That would probably be Phantasy Star Universe.

Slicers were so bad in PSO 1 Ep 1&2/BB. Even on the caves boss as a hunter, I used Gizonde instead of slicers.

PS2... That would probably be Phantasy Star Universe.

Slicers were so bad in PSO 1 Ep 1&2/BB. Even on the caves boss as a hunter, I used Gizonde instead of slicers.
Yeah, it was PSU Ambition of the Illuminus or whatever. Wasn't it an expandalone?
Used 1h sword the vast majority of the time anyhow, but jesus christ it shoots laser boomerangs

guys i have no idea what i'm doing
i'm just beating stuff up
and it's working

also

the dance party continues
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 09:45:24 PM by RagnaTheBroedge »

I'm never going to Block 20 again. There's too many forgetin' people. Also I'm only level 2 because I'm waiting on my lazy-ass brother.

the launcher thing has 3 download bars but are they REALLY download bars??

Yeah, just wait. You might have to hit the third button (integrity check) and wait for that to fill out. I waited 3 hours for mine.

Damn it i want to play this so badly.

I think i asked you about it before, tails, when it was in pre-open beta testing.

Anyway i downloaded the client, now it just needs to patch.

I used to love playing the original Phantasy star online, Made a Ra cast, He's level 101 atm.

what do you even do i want more gameplay videos!!!

what do you even do i want more gameplay videos!!!
I'm not sure about the new one, but the old one was a huge grind fest.
you can go though all the levels (up to 200) and not even know a single thing about the story.
Kill monsters, get loot, get hurt, eat a pill, heal up, repeat.
Also find rare red boxes which haves rare items, :D

im trying to walk but any key i push just enters into the chat what the heck!

Why is the title in english but the rest of the game in japanese?

Why is the title in english but the rest of the game in japanese?
idk it looks better as phantasy star online than fantasi sataru anurain