Author Topic: Discuss mini heart attack moments.  (Read 5662 times)

I was 7 walking back home from a friends house who lived down my street. When i was about 4 houses away from mine some douchebags who were driving by in a pickup (Teenagers, or Young adults then) threw a big ass metal flashlight at me form they're car while passing by, by thank god they missed. Not mini but still a heart attack moment.

But for a mini heart-attack moment was when my brother and i were sitting out in our living room while my parents were sleeping in bed. We were watching TV when our slider door opened (We heard it open) and i tried looking around the corner to the slider but was too scared. So then my brother and i just ran into our parents room asking them to help because a Alien was coming into the house XD (Our assumption was an alien).

And also that one moment where you accidently eat a Whole Spaghetti noodle and you almost choke on it.

Sitting at desk

notice weird black spot on floor

it's hundreds of thousands of ants

That sounds horrible D:

The first time a creeper dropped on me from above in minecraft.

The first time a creeper dropped on me in minecraft.
FTFY

Whenever I'm up late, like later than I should be, and I hear a sound coming inside the house. I go into animal panic mode and look at my door and listen carefully until I feel it's safe.
^ me

when i play dota 2 and actually do good and get ganged up on by 4 people

When I actually do well in any FPS.

Minebuster at Canada's Wonderland. The front is covered by a forest, then it's a roofed in area to the entrance to the Roller Coaster. So you get in a little cart, go up a really steep incline, expect a drop, BUT No, you swerve around a corner REALLY fast, THEN DROP. Then you speed up a little incline, back down around a corner, through a curve, through a TUNNEL, and up again, then down a bit, and down into the station thing again. Plus, it was the first roller coaster in the park made in 1981. So ya, it's wooden.

When you're leaning back in your chair and it starts to fall backwards.

when you drop your car keys into coffee

When you're sleeping and suddenly it feels like you're falling, so your legs freak out.

When you're sleeping and suddenly it feels like you're falling, so your legs freak out.
loving
this

Walking down the stairs and your foot slips, sending you down a few steps.

Walking down the stairs and your foot slips, sending you down a few steps.

Walking down the stairs and stepping heel first and feeling like you're falling is worse.