Author Topic: RUSH0814 and Nobots Epic Dubstep Concert!  (Read 2214 times)

Lol noob fight
nope, this guys failing at luring me to "add" him (eww) in rtb :cookieMonster:

im definatly not trying to lure you.. its not like having rtb friends means anything, it doesnt help anything..

im definatly not trying to lure you.. its not like having rtb friends means anything, it doesnt help anything..
imdrunk, thats all, and obviously no one would believe me in the forums.

So basically just a buch of lights and some guy pressing the play button?

Wow you nailed the dubstep concert scene.

the stage is ugly as stuff and clicking buttons isnt anything special

this is exactly what happens at dubstep concerts, so he did a good job remaking them.

Skrillex is my ass crack and deadmau5 is my balls

get more variety

Killbot or some other really hard dubstep

Killbot or some other really hard dubstep
i forgot to update the playlist, i did get some suggestions so i added them to the website

oh wowe, you were at the Epic Concerts, trying to make a copy of it? it took us more than  half a year to make it. you'll need more than 1 hour to make a good Concert. lots of other stages and a actual Audtiorium

« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 02:34:44 PM by Cookiez664 »

oh wowe, you were at the Epic Concerts, trying to make a copy of it? it took us more than  half a year to make it. you'll need more than 1 hour to make a good Concert. lots of other stages and a actual Audtiorium

lol you can go ahead thinking that im copying, but ive wanted to do this for a while. and yours wasnt even good.. you played like 3 songs then quit. hahahaha, and whos says people cant have similar ideas anyways? i see like a million trench warfares, and falling platforms servers.. mine is different from yours, you played dance and pop music, im playing dubstep.

lol you can go ahead thinking that im copying, but ive wanted to do this for a while. and yours wasnt even good.. you played like 3 songs then quit. hahahaha, and whos says people cant have similar ideas anyways? i see like a million trench warfares, and falling platforms servers.. mine is different from yours, you played dance and pop music, im playing dubstep.

I love how you say this, cause you were there for 6 minutes, the pre-party, btw, i don't own this, I was just doing a light show for them. The fact that you also said AT the concert "THIS IS EPIC" that is what you got wrong in your post. Go ahead, I'm not saying you CAN'T do this, just saying, this will not turn out well.

wow

both of you are acting really, extremely stupid. stop fighting over this, if it's on different dates, suck it up. if it's on the same day, then people will join the server that looks better.

I can feel the stupid dwelling within you...it hurts.

I love how you say this, cause you were there for 6 minutes, the pre-party, btw, i don't own this, I was just doing a light show for them. The fact that you also said AT the concert "THIS IS EPIC" that is what you got wrong in your post. Go ahead, I'm not saying you CAN'T do this, just saying, this will not turn out well.
i already talked to mango, so it doesnt even matter, and it was epic..