Poll

Should we wait for V21's Day and Night cycle?

Yes
51 (82.3%)
No
11 (17.7%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Author Topic: -Blockness 2012- [ OP is back alive! ]  (Read 12863 times)

Thanks Tetris.

If you don't know what the Blockie Awards were - http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=186722.0

They were VERY Successful.
One crash and that's because we hit 99 players which actually held up quite well for a while.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 11:41:30 PM by Robin Ihoodl »

« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 12:05:05 AM by Darkness ZXW »

Wait, how do you "perform"?

Wait, how do you "perform"?

Onstage mixing ingame through sounds while changing lights/brick colors to the rhythm of said sounds, and playing recorded music for the enjoyment of players.

How many of these type of events do we have now? seven?

Yes, they have been piling up. I want to say that we have no intention of trying to copy or mock the other events.

Yes, they have been piling up. I want to say that we have no intention of trying to copy or mock the other events.
I'd say we only need two. One that is kinda meh, full of hipsters and stuffty clans, and one that is Germanly strict and serious.
or only the latter. cause who gives a forget about an evented LEGO iPod. but ofc we will never have a serious event.

We're trying to make it fun but not have a bunch of stupid things in it. The only thing I can relate this to is Blockoworld, which I guess you could call germanly strict and serious.

was that the one that was delayed for several days for stupid reasons? reasons like "we're like 14 and don't really care"

Uh, I'm not sure. It may have been. Their topic's been bumped recently.

I know GBLD is already up there, but I think we would like space E.

If it is unavailable, that is alright.

This one seems to actually be functional.  It is being run by two very capable people, they have everything organized well, and they are starting with plenty of time ahead to prepare.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 12:31:23 AM by SirLancelot7 »

i never see any of these really make it somewhere. no one really talks about blockland events except for new years and the clan convention one sometimes.

I know GBLD is already up there, but I think we would like space E.

If it is unavailable, that is alright.

This one seems to actually be functional.  It is being run by two very capable people, they have everything organized well, and they are starting with plenty of time ahead to prepare.

E is open. I will add you tomorrow.

i never see any of these really make it somewhere. no one really talks about blockland events except for new years and the clan convention one sometimes.

From what I've seen, YoungRotations' concents always happen.