more loving reasons to hate humanity.

Author Topic: more loving reasons to hate humanity.  (Read 5666 times)

he wants it so bad
he wants cream everywhere
The weirdest thing is... I... I think he's serious.

Damn Planr you're dumb.
wtf no man cmon

you want all that cream, don't you

Only the Oreo kind, I don't want any of that genetic material cream.

All I said was, "I hope Nabisco goes out of business for supporting this atrocity. I will make sure my friends and family never again buy your products.

forget friends. Hate them so much. So many whose skulls I want to smash in with a hammer. I thank those who support this boycott and GOD BLESS AMERICA," and now I got a bunch of people sending me harassing messages.

I just wonder why we never see this kind of thing in nature..

Hm..perhaps its not natural?

those oreos look loving delicious i support gay marriage

Ya I love when they go orange for Halloween I'd totes buy gay Oreos.

So many delicious flavors and so much cremeeee

more reasons to  hate humanity:

blockland forums

All I said was, "I hope Nabisco goes out of business for supporting this atrocity. I will make sure my friends and family never again buy your products.

forget friends. Hate them so much. So many whose skulls I want to smash in with a hammer. I thank those who support this boycott and GOD BLESS AMERICA," and now I got a bunch of people sending me harassing messages.

And this, everyone, is what is wrong with religious people. They preach peace and love and tolerance but then turn around and threaten homoloveuals and other people of a different faith

And this, everyone, is what is wrong with religious people. They preach peace and love and tolerance but then turn around and threaten homoloveuals and other people of a different faith
It's not terribly effective to use a non-religious person's non-religious statement as proof against religious people.

It's not terribly effective to use a non-religious person's non-religious statement as proof against religious people.

You hate people because the invisible sky zombie tells you to.

You hate people because the invisible sky zombie tells you to.
I think you missed the point of what I just said.

If the commenters weren't like that, then the oreos wouldn't be like this.

I think you missed the point of what I just said.
No no i got it. You want to violently assault homoloveuals for no good reason.

these people deserve a swift kick in the everywhere.