more loving reasons to hate humanity.

Author Topic: more loving reasons to hate humanity.  (Read 5665 times)

If you got angry because of a cookie, then it's time to be treated like one.
split in half and have their insides liked out?

Christians supported crusades.
Those damn brown people over there deserved it.

Not thinking what I think.

:poutyface:

Christians supported crusades.
And America supported slavery.

Your point?

the oreo thing is disghusting and anyone who supports that kind of crap is messed up in the head
Yeah, that looks like it'd taste like stuff!

Why is it disgusting? Why are we messed up? And finally, why do you spell disgusting that way?

Planr, seriously, forget what you think.
Yeah, that looks like it'd taste like stuff!

Why is it disgusting? Why are we messed up? And finally, why do you spell disgusting that way?
We are messed up because we allow people like homoloveuals who are on the same level as murderers and child enthusiasts to do these parades and stuff. Society is very messed up, but see also the world in 2012

We are messed up because we allow people like homoloveuals who are on the same level as murderers and child enthusiasts to do these parades and stuff. Society is very messed up, but see also the world in 2012
Get the forget out.
And America supported slavery.

Your point?
I'm not American, your point?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 11:22:19 PM by fred da kiko »

to be honest, chocolate and fruit flavors would taste disgusting. that has nothing to do with lgbt thing though

what the forget did i just read

I'm not American, your point.

Well, what are you? I bet your country supported something that would be considered wrong at some point.

But homoloveuals are having consensual love without hurting anyone. Children are too young to have or comprehend love, and murderers are taking lives. The parades are pretty flashy, but I'm pretty sure it's just to mock people. Being gay should not change your personality, that's pretty stupid.

But that doesn't mean I'm on your side. :I

Pretty stupid that minorities get these things catered to them. Why don't we have an indian day? They actually did something productive.
It's kinda weird how making fun of white people isn't tribal, but if you try to say anything about it now, people will automatically think you're a skinhead. It's a confusing thing, it's best we wait it out or something.

Well, what are you? I bet your country supported something that would be considered wrong at some point.
He's Antartican
he doesnt like to talk about it

I wish that oreo was real... Colors or not, it looks so good O_O Like a whole pack of those things!

Pretty stupid that minorities get these things catered to them. Why don't we have an indian day? They actually did something productive.
everyday is a white person day in america, why would you need an extra special one to remind you that you are still the majority

well guys you should understand that the bible and probably other books state that lying with another male as one lies with a female is condemned.

Depends on what you consider a nationality, I have a French and brazilian passport, I was born in Italy, and I live in the states. If i'm anything at all, I'd consider myself more Brazilian.