more loving reasons to hate humanity.

Author Topic: more loving reasons to hate humanity.  (Read 5571 times)

Good thing magnets can't be gay. Our planet's polarity would explode.

Good, the company isn't afraid to loose a bunch of forgettard customers that can't see bast their bible goggles. If I ran a company, I'd do this simply to purge the bastard people from my consumer base. Seriously though, these are empty threats. Soon these small minded people will forget all about this and eat Oreos again.

Religion seems very primitive sometimes.

oreos dont have feelings dummy
dumass bich dip them in milk to give them life gaycigarette OREO EATER

Oh dar lawd the  facebook machine is sending us a message from god, dont eat oreos cause there gay

This is why MOST religious people loving suck ass.

-snip-
Imagine how forgeted up

The world will be

In 40 years.

If you got angry because of a cookie, then it's time to be treated like one.

I wonder how a fruit flavored oreo would taste..
meanwhile in africa

the oreo thing is disghusting and anyone who supports that kind of crap is messed up in the head

the oreo thing is disghusting and anyone who supports that kind of crap is messed up in the head
Planr, seriously, forget what you think.

I just wonder why we never see this kind of thing in nature..

Hm..perhaps its not natural?

Who gives a stuff. That's, like, their opinion man.

In all seriousness, as long as these people don't run for congress I couldn't care less. Here are some handy tips when arguing against these people:
Marriage is not related strictly to any religion, and has existed far before Christianity, or Islam.
As being gay is something you can't decide, denying them marriage to their loved ones is bigoted, and they should not try to control who gets marriage licenses because they forget different people than you.
If your reasons against gay marriage are religious, remember you can't control other people's rights in the name of religious freedom, nor will your religious reasons hold up alone in general US law.

I just wonder why we never see this kind of thing in nature..

Hm..perhaps its not natural?
you do see this in nature, you just don't usually see animals having love, nor can you tell the males from the females. Because you don't notice it doesn't mean it's not there.
Christians supported crusades.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 11:19:05 PM by fred da kiko »