Author Topic: Shadowjason ID 18993 - Admittance to Trolling, General friendry + Crashing  (Read 1449 times)

Shadowjason is an admin at Vigilance's City RPG, he stated he's going to crash every server (Watch the video).
And now, the showcase:
The last few pics were taken by Griffen, as I was banned.

Mostly the video is the evidence that backs this up, but if you're still lost, here's what happened:

Early in the morning Shadowjason griefed the server. (Admits it in the video) When I came on 4 hours later, he acted all innocent and blamed it on AdinX. (Couldn't take screenshot, crashed, no proof.) He also claimed he had short term memory loss. (No proof.) Anyway, I had saved the build prior to the griefing, just in case the server crashed at all etc. I gave him the save over mediafire, and he started loading all this other stuff claiming that save wouldn't work. I loaded it just fine on singleplayer.

As I proceeded back into the server I found that he had reset everyone on the cityrpg, making the experience even worse. He kept loading stuff and griefing, all that good stuff. He changed the map many times, and I have yet to see the host fix everything.

Now a note: I am in the wrong here too, the sever rules are to respect the admins, which was obviously not done. If any of you have any proof of his actions, just post them here. Once again, the video is the primary source.

he admitted to doing this on RTB general discussion just like 10 minutes ago, i saw him post that.

Well its obvious he was changing the map alot due to the backgrounds of the different Screenshots. Im banning him from my server and wherever i have admin.

He started calling it his own server after cleaqring all the bricks and then loading his medieval rp, which looked horribly built and was horribly evented.

He removed his video, but seeing as I had it open in another tab, I just recorded it and uploaded it
Here.

wow he's black

i expected him to be some whiny little 9 year old white kid with anger issues

Wait, in the video he said he wasn't the one that got admin at Vigilance's server, so is it possible that this is a sibling of the actual Shadowjason?

This guy is a loving starfish.
"OGM IT'S MAH GOAL 2 DOMINATE BLACKLAND!!!!!"

he banned everyone on the server right when adin came

Can't believe we all have to start over again..

I guess that's a Blockland City RPG

Can't believe we all have to start over again..

I guess that's a Blockland City RPG
Dun worry I'll give you money :P

I am going to guess that he is around 13 years of age and has nothing better to do so he decides to troll/crash servers.

It's pretty sad to see stupid people do stupid things and they play it off as if they look cool.
He is just playing it off as if he is some genius for crashing servers.

Guys.

You dramaed him.

Feeding the troll. Again.

Already banned him from my server, he joined and was a general douche to everyone.