Author Topic: So I guess Age of Time is Dead?  (Read 17247 times)

About half that do attempt to troll and greif every newbie they find.
If this game got properly developed, we wouldn't have that problem.

Keyword: IF.

Keyword:          .
KEYWORD: THERE IS NO KEYWORD

Its too bad that development on this would just take too long.

If Badspot were to continue on this game, he would start it from scratch, as he as claimed many times. He's never even announced starting it again so I guess we're in for a long wait.

I know there were a lot of individual scripts that various clans and stuff used in the game, as in not breaking the rule, i'd like to see more of those

And once someone made a meteor shower of plutonium, how did he do it? He said he was a admin lole.

meteor showers of plutonium are random or happen every so often or just random. the person was just being untruthful

meteor showers of plutonium are random or happen every so often or just random. the person was just being untruthful
No the person literally said "I'm going to make a meteor shower in 10 seconds" and then 10 seconds later there was a meteor shower.

I think Badspot should go back to the v3 engine rather than completely start from scratch with his perfectly legal and not pirated torque engine. He should then turn the game into a Pokemon-esque MMO except not really Pokemon just a copy of it. Wouldn't that be so cool? He could also change his name to AshAndMisty.

with his perfectly legal and not pirated torque engine
If this is sarcasm I detect, I think i remember him saying that him alone with wedge were both garagegames developers that helped make the torque engine.

I think Badspot should go back to the v3 engine rather than completely start from scratch with his perfectly legal and not pirated torque engine. He should then turn the game into a Pokemon-esque MMO except not really Pokemon just a copy of it. Wouldn't that be so cool? He could also change his name to AshAndMisty.
It'll be better then whatever Nintendo pulls out of their asses.