Author Topic: So I guess Age of Time is Dead?  (Read 16137 times)

I decided to start of age of time again for the heck of it and the server isn't working.
So either it's just me or this is it for the Age of Time.
I know all of you know that I have a bad history with this game. That doesn't mean I'm not gonna miss it. It was a great idea, and I'm kinda sad if it's gone.

Unless it's just that my compy is being screwy again and it really works in every other part of the world.

AoT will never COMPLETELY die.

There will always be a select few that play it.

AoT will never COMPLETELY die.

There will always be a select few that play it.
So it's still working then?

Forcing a connection to the IP via the console produces this message:

When using a different IP address it says "Connection to server timed out", so it definitely recognises a server there however it won't connect because it's using a "different" version.

Badspot updating finally?

Forcing a connection to the IP via the console produces this message:

-snipdat-

When using a different IP address it says "Connection to server timed out", so it definitely recognises a server there however it won't connect because it's using a "different" version.

Badspot updating finally?
I hope so. Maybe the game will get the attention of more people than greifers and flashers.

I highly doubt there will be an update. I also find it terribly hilarious that there are people who actually frequent this broken, unfinished game. Okay, well, I take it back, it's not funny. It's actually pretty sad and pathetic.

AoT was probably Badspots playground for tinkering with scripting and stuff. I don't think he really intended for this game to get anywhere.

I highly doubt there will be an update. I also find it terribly hilarious that there are people who actually frequent this broken, unfinished game. Okay, well, I take it back, it's not funny. It's actually pretty sad and pathetic.

Actually, not many people did. I just played occasionally.

Actually, not many people did. I just played occasionally.
i laughed

I played a bit recently as a character "Jewish Scout" whom would ambush players and take their gold and swap it to another character. Due to recent liberal internet laws, I had to give everything back to the players :(

Wait, can you mod this?

I played a bit recently as a character "Jewish Scout" whom would ambush players and take their gold and swap it to another character. Due to recent liberal internet laws, I had to give everything back to the players :(

The funny thing is, I know the true identity of Jewish Scout and it definitely wasn't you.

export green stash
import green cash

The funny thing is, I know the true identity of Jewish Scout and it definitely wasn't you.

I know that. I had a different name like 'jewscout' or something

every hero has an impostor.

that handful of people
who still play this