Author Topic: So I guess Age of Time is Dead?  (Read 17258 times)

I wish i could of played age of time when it was full of people D:

Why don't you guys stop sitting around in your stuff filled carcass of a game and actually remake it, but better.
I am sure that there is at least 1 good developer that would like to remake AoT.

EDIT
maybe badspot should release the source of AoT to someone willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort into fixing + continuing AoT
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 07:17:46 PM by Brian Smithers »

Why don't you guys stop sitting around in your stuff filled carcass of a game and actually remake it, but better.
I am sure that there is at least 1 good developer that would like to remake AoT.

EDIT
maybe badspot should release the source of AoT to someone willing to dedicate a lot of time and effort into fixing + continuing AoT
Hah. You aren't the first guy to think of it. Unfortunately, Ol' Baddy don't want nobody touchin' his games.

me, my dad and my brother used to play AOT, we went out to that maze and got tons of money and those clothes, had horses and boats, was alot of fun then our accounts got removed.. baddy reset the system or something.. was alot of fun along with blockland.