So I guess Age of Time is Dead?

Author Topic: So I guess Age of Time is Dead?  (Read 17229 times)

It'll be better then whatever Nintendo pulls out of their asses.
No, he's definetly being sarcastic.

Also I thought you.. Liked, pokemon

I think Badspot should go back to the v3 engine rather than completely start from scratch with his perfectly legal and not pirated torque engine. He should then turn the game into a Pokemon-esque MMO except not really Pokemon just a copy of it. Wouldn't that be so cool? He could also change his name to AshAndMisty.

Then I would sue for stealing my idea  :cookieMonster:

No, he's definetly being sarcastic.

Also I thought you.. Liked, pokemon
I do, I just don't like want Nintendo is doing with Pokemon.  OH YEAH LETS DO STUFF THAT WE COULD HAVE DONE 10 YEARS AGO!  Jesus, there is no strategy to Pokemon anymore.  Its just spam your most powerful move and hope for the best.

I do, I just don't like want Nintendo is doing with Pokemon.  OH YEAH LETS DO STUFF THAT WE COULD HAVE DONE 10 YEARS AGO!  Jesus, there is no strategy to Pokemon anymore.  Its just spam your most powerful move and hope for the best.
The best way to make a good game is to make it yourself.

That is about what I did on Red, bedsides having to get a Butterfree for Brock or something.

That is about what I did on Red, bedsides having to get a Butterfree for Brock or something.

Brock, the guy with the big fat rooster.

Search up "Fukemon".
Why do I have the feeling i'll find pron?

Why do I have the feeling i'll find pron?

It's some stuffty mod of Pokémon or something

Well there's also the whole "spam the move your opponent is weak against if your other move isn't working out"

Why is this post still going?
wtf.
like weeks and weeks old
 :panda:

Why is this post still going?
wtf.
like weeks and weeks old
 :panda:
Why not keep it going is a better question, I mean AoT is still a game, and as far as I know it's working.

I know there were a lot of individual scripts that various clans and stuff used in the game, as in not breaking the rule, i'd like to see more of those

And once someone made a meteor shower of plutonium, how did he do it? He said he was a admin lole.

Did it happen to be Lub or someone affiliated with Lub?