Band of Snipers [BoS]

Poll

Should the "BoS" have a video introduction?

Great Idea!
Yes
Maybe
No
Bad Idea...

Author Topic: Band of Snipers [BoS]  (Read 11647 times)

"Those who snipe together, stay together..."

Intro:

Hi. Welcome to the Band of Snipers aka the BoS. I'm creating this not as a clan center, but rather a gathering place for people who have a passion for headshots. They can come and socialize with their brethren. Off and on, I encounter sniper servers, or servers with sniping opportunities, and I get a chance to meet really good people who's attitudes match their sniping abilities. For those of you who know me, you know who I'm talking about. And for those I don't know, maybe I'll meet you through this. After all, I do plan to make this a place where all snipers may come and interact with one another.

Members:

If you wish to apply to this group, just send me a PM requesting for an entrance. There will be no ranks, or levels, to this list, just people's name (I'm an exception). There is also no limit to the amount of members either.

• Joffrey {Founder}
  • Muddy Waters
  • Super Novi
  • chawoppa
  • Ghille
  • Headshot
  • AirBorneReaper
  • pepsimann
  • MrLoganator111
  • War Monger
  • Penguin/Person (Primus)
  • AceofHearts
  • Broze
  • yuhwryu
  • ChappersTeddy

Resources:

A list of Add-Ons to download.

Meetings:

Scheduled days for members to meet.

(Currently none. Computer issues on my end need to be resolved before I begin this.)

Rules:

• Complaints: If you have a complaint about this group or somebody in it that's supported by foolish reasons, please shove it back up your ass where you found it.
  • Criticism: I will only respond to constructive criticism. If it's negative, I'll just ignore it.
  • Quarrels/Arguments: Please refer to the Complaints section. If you're mature enough to be on these forums, you're mature enough to settle an argument.

Credits:

• pepsimann: lovey Logo.
  • Spectrum2: Another good logo.
  • SailorMan: Grammar fix.

Blacklist:

Troublemakers:

Nobody. And let's leave it that way.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 09:12:25 PM by Joffrey »

Are you going to use the picture I sent you? :c

I'm creating this not as a clan center, but rather as gathering place for people who have a passion for headshots can come and socialize with their fellow brethren.

Good layout and interesting and unique idea. However, I noticed that this sentence didn't really flow, you might want to change it to this:

I'm creating this not as a clan center, but rather a gathering place for people who have a passion for headshots. They can come and socialize with their brethren.

:3 But anyway, its cool

Good layout and interesting and unique idea. However, I noticed that this sentence didn't really flow, you might want to change it to this:

I'm creating this not as a clan center, but rather a gathering place for people who have a passion for headshots. They can come and socialize with their brethren.

:3 But anyway, its cool

Dude thanks.

I really appreciate this kind of help.

I'm also glad you like this idea. It hasn't been thought of yet and I'm hoping it catches on.

Are you going to use the picture I sent you? :c

No. I'm going to use the one pepsimann sent me.

BUT! I greatly appreciate that you spent some time on this. I will make sure I put this to good use.

Thanks again. ;)

No. I'm going to use the one pepsimann sent me.

BUT! I greatly appreciate that you spent some time on this. I will make sure I put this to good use.

Thanks again. ;)
ok :c

Looks sweet.  BUT...
Can't join I'll-
Well...that was fast.
I was gonna ask Super Novi if he wanted to join and he instantly said yes.  So...any requirements for joining?  Such as clan tags, or an app?  (Just wondering so I can tell Super.)

This is an interesting idea, it seems to have a strong base and (from what I've gathered)  serious, and realistic, sniper gathering place. I assume camping isn't strongly in favor here?

Lol, the M1 Garand wasn't a sniper rifle, although a variant of it was built, the M1C.

Lol, the M1 Garand wasn't a sniper rifle, although a variant of it was built, the M1C.

You can basically strap a scope to any rifle and call it a sniper.

>pistol
>add scope
>"GUYS THIS IS A SNIPER!!"
oh god that'll be funny.

>pistol
>add scope
>"GUYS THIS IS A SNIPER!!”

Hey guys check out my new pistol rifle!