Poll

Should the "BoS" have a video introduction?

Great Idea!
Yes
Maybe
No
Bad Idea...

Author Topic: Band of Snipers [BoS]  (Read 11626 times)

So what do you guys do anyway. Just go to servers and snipe people?

No.

This is just a gathering place for snipers to join.

There's no real plan. I don't intend to have one.

Just a community of snipers, really.

Well, lets ignore the people who complain (unless its funny, or logical) and just have fun, if we enjoy to snipe, lets snipe

Well, lets ignore the people who complain (unless its funny, or logical) and just have fun, if we enjoy to snipe, lets snipe

Agreed.

Hmm, maybe that should be on the OP

Probably, to make it more clear to everyone.

Then, we could all just quote the statement

You guys don't have any goals or anything? You just gather on the forums? To talk about how you love guns...? A sniper clan that doesn't do sniping together? If you did stuff together in game I would apply.

I have a feeling, Sailor, that Joffery is simply waiting for more members, then we might just have some friendly competition between ourselves, something like that

I have a feeling, Sailor, that Joffery is simply waiting for more members, then we might just have some friendly competition between ourselves, something like that
Well then you have to build stuff don't you?

Something like that.

I'm waiting for moa members so we can have a clan war with {GBLD} soon also.

Well then you have to build stuff don't you?

'Course! Might need some help though...

Well, I am a member of GBLD, (lol, Still fighter for GBLD) and I may apply if this clan does stuff. If you dont, then I wont.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 07:29:53 AM by SailorMan »

Sailor doesnt strike me as the sniping type, but that would be 3 BNFB people in the clan, then we might have enough to start on a build, I went to this server once, and it was an Upgradable Sniper TDM and the best weapon was 100 points, it took a bit, but I got that much, the final weapon was the Old School Rifle

Well, I am a member of GBLD, (lol, Still fighter for BNFB) and I may apply if this clan does stuff. If you dont, then I wont.

Don't worry, we will soon.

Sailor doesnt strike me as the sniping type, but that would be 3 BNFB people in the clan, then we might have enough to start on a build, I went to this server once, and it was an Upgradable Sniper TDM and the best weapon was 100 points, it took a bit, but I got that much, the final weapon was the Old School Rifle

Yah, we should start building soon.

Why does it matter who is in what clan?

Here is an topic for discussion, What (in your opinion) is the BEST Sniper Rifle of all time and why?
That would be the AS50 .50 caliber sniper rifle. Take down your target at 2 miles away. They won't know what hit them.