Poll

Should the "BoS" have a video introduction?

Great Idea!
Yes
Maybe
No
Bad Idea...

Author Topic: Band of Snipers [BoS]  (Read 11634 times)

Sorry for the double post but i'd like to join. I have experience with sniper rifles and not to brag but ive gotten 78 kills in 1 life with a single rifle in game. Out of game im also profficient with a rifle due to large amounts of deer hunting and target practice. What do i have to do to join?

Sorry for the double post but i'd like to join. I have experience with sniper rifles and not to brag but ive gotten 78 kills in 1 life with a single rifle in game. Out of game im also profficient with a rifle due to large amounts of deer hunting and target practice. What do i have to do to join?
Just have the clan tag "BoS." That's all.
There's your sign

Looks like a nice clan. I have a passion for sniping and i like to go on Sgt. A Walter's server and pick some peeps off >=D

Looks like a nice clan.

More like a social group.

War Monger, send me a PM. It's more proffesional that way. ;)

Welcome MrLoganator111 to the group!

Ive been telling some ppl about this and i think you may have 2-3 more joiners soon

Looking for good sniping servers! There are none right now .-. SOMBODY PLEASE PUT ONE UP!

Why does it matter who is in what clan?
And
Sailor doesnt strike me as the sniping type
You don't know me. Stop talking... Just stop...

Here is a simple 32x32 sniper base. This is good for fort wars if you have BuildBot. Note: The 3rd picture shows the button to toggle the windows being opened or closed.

This is completely default so you don't need any add ons.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9ihf44bf62l1f83/Sniper_Base.bls

Installation: Move into Blockland > saves > Slate.

no comments ;c but 1 download =D

Welcome War Monger and Penguin/Person (Bishop) to the group!

no comments ;c but 1 download =D

Nice build. Though, x5 bricks would look more economical.

I shall build mine, too.

Nice build. Though, x5 bricks would look more economical.

I shall build mine, too.
This was just a build that i threw together in like 5 minutes, i will have much better ones using some add ons coming soon.

This was just a build that i threw together in like 5 minutes, i will have much better ones using some add ons coming soon.

Okay.

So, joffery, how is your build coming along?