Poll

what would you like to see first as an add-on?

Outrider
Claptrap
Decals
Guns

Author Topic: Borderlands add ons (Anyone got time to make these?)  (Read 7439 times)

I had a topic about this a long time ago (well more like 1 request), but nobody answered it. So im planning to make a borderlands - style deathmatch/RP and i need the following things:

-Outrider-

Would come with two variances:
-Machinegun turret
-Rocket launcher turret

-Claptrap-

Now this isn't actualy NEEDED for the deathmatches, but it would be cool in the RP.

-Character Face and chest decals-

I know someone has made some of these, but they looked awful. Also i havent seen any chest decals for the characters.

-Weapons-

Another add-on requested by many people. I know it would be impossible to make ALL of the weapons (that would be a million bazillion add ons!) but if someone could make like, 3-4 different SMGs, Shotguns, Combat rifles, Magnums, pistols, rocket launchers and maybe 1-2 eridian guns.
The guns could have:
-Ironsights/scopes
-Reloading
-Sounds from Borderlands

For now, i wont need the weapon pack so much, cause im using T+T 2, but the other add ons would be good.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 05:18:37 AM by jarelash »

Forgot to mention that the claptrap should be a playertype :P

That SHOULD be a vehicle (the first one).

Forgot to mention that the claptrap should be a playertype :P

Lol, that would've been funny "NO, THATS NOT WHAT I WANTED!" (Just riding on the robots head.) XD

According to Gearbox, there are over 17,750,000 different variations of weapons, as of release.

Shotguns:
Boom Stick (Pretty cool)
------------------------------
DAMAGE:           55  (Per rocket)
CLIP SIZE:        6
FIRE RATE:        4.49
SPREAD:           HOLY stuff HORRIBLE
RECOIL:           Dayhem!
RELOAD:           2.00-1.00 seconds, depending on what people want.
BURST COUNT:      6.00

Sledge's Shotgun (This is my favorite shotgun.  EVER.)
DAMAGE:           15 x Per pellet count which is 11, so in total that would be 165 (not including any additional damage dealt from critical hits.)
CLIP SIZE:        2.00
FIRE RATE:        4.20
SPREAD:           Jesus christ!
RECOIL:           HUEG
RELOAD:           Half a second to maybe 1, depending on the Boom stick's reload speed.
BURST COUNT:      2

SMGs:

Bone Shredder  (Kinda sucked on Borderlands, I expect better in Blockland.)
DAMAGE:           8 and it shoots 2 bullets WITH ONE SHOT!
CLIP SIZE:        60.00
FIRE RATE:        12.50
SPREAD:           Meh.
RECOIL:           Not much, in controlled bursts
RELOAD:           About 125 to 250 milliseconds

The Spy  (I haven't actually had a chance to use this...)
DAMAGE:           9
CLIP SIZE:        36
FIRE RATE:        16.25 or in other words, VERY FAST
SPREAD:           1.60
RECOIL:           Very little in single shots or bursts
CRITICAL HITS DO ____ MORE DAMAGE:     +35%
RELOAD:           About the same as Bone Shredder

Anything else?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 01:41:13 AM by Muddy Waters »

I got the spy in my borderlands save.

Got more weapons i'd like to see as BL versions:

combat rifles

Rowdy machine gun
Hawkeye

Shotguns

Tk's wave

Magnums

Desert justice (or whatever it's called)

Pistols

Krom's sidearm

Sniper rifles

Liquid sniper rifle

eridian guns

eridian lightning

I got all of those in borderlands and they're epic!

That SHOULD be a vehicle (the first one).

Lol, that would've been funny "NO, THATS NOT WHAT I WANTED!" (Just riding on the robots head.) XD
Well if you think the outrider is cool, then you should see the truck that Mad Mel (a boss) drives!

Well if you think the outrider is cool, then you should see the truck that Mad Mel (a boss) drives!
Lancers are more awesome.  'Cept for the fact that they have HORRIBLY SLOW RECHARGE RATES!  Plus it drops like a rock everytime you get air. 

I got The Spy in my borderlands save.  Big whoop, I doubt you even have found a Combustion Hell Fire, or a Volcano for that matter.

Got more weapons i'd like to see as BL versions:

combat rifles

Rowdy machine gun
Rowdy Machine Guns are technically combat rifes.  Derp.
Hawkeye

Shotguns

Tk's wave

Magnums

Desert justice (or whatever it's called)

Pistols

Krom's sidearm

Sniper rifles

Liquid sniper rifle

eridian guns

eridian lightning  Be more specific, name the gun and provide a picture unless its one of the special guns (Such as Krom's Sidearm, Sledge's Shotgun, etc.

I got all of those in borderlands and they're epic!  Not all of them are epic.  Some suck huge ass while others are a Falcon Round House Kick to a primed nuke contained in the bullets they shoot.

Not all of them are epic.  Some suck huge ass while others are a Falcon Round House Kick to a primed nuke contained in the bullets they shoot.
Wut?

Wut?
The weapons.  Some suck and others are godly powerful.

that sounds like a great starting point from a code perspective on the weapons, but any pictures would be nice

that sounds like a great starting point from a code perspective on the weapons, but any pictures would be nice

I spy with my little eye... - Increased accuracy when scoped.

Ride the Wave, Dude! - Blue projectiles, fired in a horizontal line; projectiles oscillate up and down and ricochet. Extra Critical Hit damage.

Didn't find the wiki page about this one :c

This weapon has no ammo. It has an energy bar, which slowly recharges when it's empty.

The blade normaly in Borderlands gives extra melee damage. I have a version of this gun without the blade.

A gift from Papa Krom - Shock element only. Fires three round bursts while zoomed.

And last, but not least, the combat rifle, which name i didn't remember

A watchful eye - 3.9x zoom  (dunno what that means...maybe it zooms in more than normal combat rifle?)

The damage for those weapons are too high (because of their level).  Put them to level 1 and they should be suitable for Blockland.  Although Sniper Rifles have too low damage at that level, just make it 85 or 95 depending on how it behaves.
-snip-
These have no color.  Don't ask why, they just don't

It shoots rockets, it's incredibly inaccurate.  But it does a lot of damage.  The explosions have very little shockwave force.

Very fast firing, the projectile warble uncontrolablly, but always go in the direction pointed to.  May bounce off surfaces, and explodes violently when it hits a vehicle or person.

Everytime you get a headshot it plays a *Thwack!* Double the overall damage and critical damage should be double.

Headshots cause enemies to explode epicly.  I know it didn't do this in Borderlands, but this is Blockland.  We can make it shoot nukes if we want (doubt anyone but myself would[I would keep it to myself, derp])

Overall its just a rifle, not a sniper nor a assault.  Just a rifle.  Damage should be at 20.

Horrible accuracy.  Once you start shooting it won't stop until you unequip it.  It shoots four bullets for every shot.  Damage should be lowered to 2 or 3.

Headshots may or may not stun your enemy (Sandman script)

Bullets bounce once or twice before they truly impact something (unless they go far away, or in a very tight space or if they hit a vehicle or person.)

I would have posted more but the other pictures won't load for some reason.  Idk.

I sure would like a claptrap playertype along with the outrider.
But since theirs a stuff ton of weapons I don't know about that...

This topic has inspired me to work on my borderlands faces/decals pack to improve it

Bump for more weapons.

Very accurate in controlled bursts.  Damage should be lowered to 7.5.  Reload should be 625 to 750 milliseconds long.

Pretty much a pistol variant of Ajax's Spear.  Damage should be at 5.  Incredibly accurate overall.  Reload should be 250 to 350 milliseconds.

Slightly more powerful than Athena's Wisdom, it should be at 6.25.  The reload should take 300-400 milliseconds (depending solely on Athena's Wisdom).  Less accurate than Athena's Wisdom.

On a slightly unrelated topic, I am going to just throw this completely out there.  Feel free to take the idea, but make sure you give me credit if you do.

I just call this the Mega Magnum.  The recoil is so powerful that no known living being can withstand it.  The weapon was purely constructed in favor of Blockheads knowing that technically, they aren't living beings and they are made out of mass heavy plastic.  The undermounted Grenade Launcher is really a grapple hook the prevents the user from being ass blasted into outer space by the recoil.  The damage overall from the bullet alone will keel over a Zombie Tank in two shots (Rotondo's) The bullet travels at a rate that of a P-51 Mustang bullet.