Poll

Do we need a even lamer meeting place?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer. [OFFLINE :( ]  (Read 18725 times)

I saw you earlier flying through the desert with a helicopter.
Haha, nice. I crashed it a few moments later.

God damnit I don't want to buy it twice but I want to play online.
forget forget forgetITY forget!

Vote for Just Cause 2 so it will be 75% off.

JC-MP in a nutshell
people trying to kill you with tanks and everyone rushes to get the planes

JC-MP in a nutshell
I just avoid people and play with my friend.

Who is "The"? He mentioned something about Blockland and then later in the day he rammed me off the road in a armored truck.

JC-MP in a nutshell
There's secret plane/other vehicle spawnpoints. In some field I found 3 silverbolts just sitting there. Look around, mark secret spawnpoints, don't tell anyone else. Let them kill themselves over common places.

We should all get on and meet up somewhere. ;o

Who is "The"? He mentioned something about Blockland and then later in the day he rammed me off the road in a armored truck.

"The" may have been the "The Russian". He put a space between the two words so his name only displayed the word "The". I was in a Skype call with him around 4 PM EST but never mentioned anything about ramming anybody with a truck.

this is bullstuff

i can't download it now :(

this is bullstuff

i can't download it now :(

It's over. When I was playing it yesterday, admins were constantly saying that it would only be up for 24 hours. Around the time I was playing, they said there was only an estimated 10 hours left before they would take down the download link and shut down the beta.

This suuuccckool kids klubksssss
they should have at least put up a download for dedicated servers so we can still play. :c

This suuuccckool kids klubksssss
they should have at least put up a download for dedicated servers so we can still play. :c
No. There's a reason why.

I know
I was just really enjoying that and only played it for a day.

They have them every weekend it seems.