Poll

Do we need a even lamer meeting place?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer. [OFFLINE :( ]  (Read 18765 times)

Are you in Timez? Because it won't start up for me...
Edit: For path it's supposed to be at JustCause2.exe in steam folders right?
Yes, But I'm going now it's 3:23 here, its staying up for 24h so I go again tomorrow

We need a meeting spot for forum members
How about Pie Island or the Frozen lake?

We should meet at the Bubble Blaster field. Only cool people know about it.

Idunno... I installed it exactly like this video, I read through the readme that leaves out steps multiple times, I've verified the files, I've made sure "launch options" is clear, I've entered the right IP, I selected the correct pathway, I've done everything that should make it work and yet when I click "Launch" it says "Waiting on JustCause2.exe" then closes and nothing happens.

Ok, I'm on the server. This is cool. I also realised the bubble blaster won't spawn, so we should meet at the ice place.

purchased on Steam, downloading

Best part about the game is pulling up behind some noob who's just enjoying a nice flight over the desert, stunt jumping, and grappling on to his plane in to a hijack.

oh my god that was hilariously fun

Idunno... I installed it exactly like this video, I read through the readme that leaves out steps multiple times, I've verified the files, I've made sure "launch options" is clear, I've entered the right IP, I selected the correct pathway, I've done everything that should make it work and yet when I click "Launch" it says "Waiting on JustCause2.exe" then closes and nothing happens.
run as administrator

Your computer can't run JC2. Have you even tried running it before this?

It's still up guys, send me a Steam message if you are going online to.

It's still up guys, send me a Steam message if you are going online to.
add me on steam: sord213

Your computer can't run JC2. Have you even tried running it before this?
No it's more than likely he wasn't running as administrator seeing as I was having the EXACT same problem until I ran as admin.

That and the readme also says to launch the game atleast once before playing the multiplayer.  :cookieMonster:

Also let's play this. I want to meet up somewhere with you guys.

That and the readme also says to launch the game atleast once before playing the multiplayer.  :cookieMonster:

Also let's play this. I want to meet up somewhere with you guys.
What's your Steam?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/extrudicon/

I'll start a group chat or something so we can organize a neat meet-up. Just try not to kill eachother lol.