Poll

Do we need a even lamer meeting place?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer. [OFFLINE :( ]  (Read 18683 times)

vroom vroom
-snip-
zwoosh zwoosh
-snip-
its fun except for all the FP dipstuffs
also i'd like a togglable pvp thing so some nig doesnt shoot me down as im taking off to get anywhere from the only spawn point
Its a test server so they might add that later and if they don't you can always host yourself when its complete

Steam summer sale, y u no start?

WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLD THE forget UP, IS PLAYER (LIKE NOT IN VEHICLES) SYNC DONE?
Not done, but it exists.

This makes me want to install JC2 again.

Bump, its going online in 45 minutes!

19 minutes. Let's do this!
10 minutes.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 06:42:17 PM by Nightmare-Duckie »

-snip-
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
You better hurry. 5 minutes left.
Also holy stuff 6.2MB/s peak download rate.

Lol website is unreachable. Overloaded or just maintenance?

I think Overloaded lol

Servers?
It's in the READ ME
Code: [Select]
Default Steam directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
Default JC2 directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\just cause 2\

1) Be sure to launch the Singleplayer game at least once through Steam, go into the main menu and quit to Windows.

2) Be sure that 'launch options' is completely empty, you can find it at Steam -> Just Cause 2 -> Right click -> Properties -> Set launch options

3) Extract JC2-MP to a directory of your choosing. EG: My Documents\JC2-MP\ or C:\JC2-MP\

4) Run JcmpLauncher.exe, enter [b]199.30.48.195[/b] as IP (no spaces!), enter your nickname and launch.

5) When the game starts you will be prompted to press Enter - it should skip all the menus and connect you to the server automatically. If the menu's are not skipped, there is a fault with your game or the installation of JC2-MP.

6) If you crash, report the bug (with a description please!) and reconnect starting from step 4.

If you have any crashes, please make sure your game files are intact - run "Verify game integrity" through Steam game properties.
Please also make sure that 'launch options' is completely empty, Steam -> Just Cause 2 -> Right click -> Properties -> Set launch options

While pirated copies should work, we do NOT support them and crashes while using it will not be fixed.
Please support the developers and buy the game for as little as few pennies: http://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php/topic,10.0.html

Most of all, thank you for partaking in these tests, you're helping us make this project even better! Good luck and have fun!
- The JC2-MP Team.

Are you in Timez? Because it won't start up for me...
Edit: For path it's supposed to be at JustCause2.exe in steam folders right?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 07:37:12 PM by Nightmare-Duckie »