Just Cause 2 Multiplayer. [OFFLINE :( ]

Poll

Do we need a even lamer meeting place?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer. [OFFLINE :( ]  (Read 18740 times)

Get on the IRC, some people randomly post keys.
That's how I got Jc2.

However if the guy has the game retail (that's how you actually get keys usually...) and also has the receipt, he can take your account if he claims hijacked account to Steam Support, or even/at least remove the game from your accoutn claiming he bought it and tried to activate it, and it didn't work.

Also, I am crashing every 2 minutes :V.

I PRETTY OH SO PRETTY.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 01:08:07 PM by LeetZero »

According to someone on IRC, www.shopto.net has steam keys for £4.99.

got connection lost. turns out i was using an old client. this is sweet but i never got far into jc2 so i don't know lots of cool secrets. do we have a blockland steam group/chat or irc or something?

We should all meet up somewhere, like the bubble blaster field or whatever where nobody else will be.

is there pvp player/vehicle damage?

We should all meet up somewhere, like the bubble blaster field or whatever where nobody else will be.

That's a good idea.

The beta is down now anyway.

is there pvp player/vehicle damage?
yeah
there should be a toggle imo

they should make hijack a toggle once servers are released (still able to grapple on, but not auto-kick someone out)

they should make hijack a toggle once servers are released (still able to grapple on, but not auto-kick someone out)
They should incorporate quick time events somehow too, that'd make it pretty interesting, a player vs player QTE

I can't wait for the next test.

On other news, my Sp game got glitched after I restarted a mission form a checkpoint

I keep getting this when I start the game up, even when I have done more missions.

lol this game is the ultimate do everything multiplayer. i loved how 600 people were all doing their own cool things.

my goal for next time: blow up racers with a heli or jet.

lol this game is the ultimate do everything multiplayer. i loved how 600 people were all doing their own cool things.

my goal for next time: blow up racers with a heli or jet.
Good to know, I will stay away from you on Sunday.