Author Topic: The Walking Dead - EPISODE 5 Is out now! THE FINALE  (Read 7752 times)

as long as we dont say his name, spoilers are contained. but i think people already know who we're talking about >.>
no, not saying the name doesnt stop it from being a spoiler, it still lets you know what happens

no, not saying the name doesnt stop it from being a spoiler, it still lets you know what happens

welp we're doomed

I found the ending to be extremely sad

Bump. Just finished Episode 3.

Heeeeelll yeah.

So there's lots of different paths? or do they all lead to the same places?

Like if I save the Teenager in the next game will Kenny hate me and I stay at the farm?

Season 1 always ends the same: Lee, driving the functional Ice Cream truck he found abandoned next to the strip club, suddenly veers off the road when Clementine punches him for saying she couldn't see that survivor boy she found (her being 16 at that point). As they wake up, zombies approach. Lee is missing his jaw, although disconnected in such a way he can remain conscious long enough to give her a look of "goodbye..." It fades to black as Clementine is heard laughing.

I actually cried at the ending and i only watched it on youtube.

Videogames never really make me 'feel' in a way to make me cry. Not that I can't tell things are sad, but I don't go crying about it. Same with most things, really. Maybe because of all the crying I did when I was younger at real world things going on.

Wait... Well, point is that I was sad about the ending, but I guess I'm too used to videogames and media in general... and... Hi Tails.

And I still don't remember why.

Videogames never really make me 'feel' in a way to make me cry. Not that I can't tell things are sad, but I don't go crying about it. Same with most things, really. Maybe because of all the crying I did when I was younger at real world things going on.

Wait... Well, point is that I was sad about the ending, but I guess I'm too used to videogames and media in general... and... Hi Tails.
are you really going to go from the ending being sad to your childhood sucking

And I still don't remember why.
probably because youre a generally unlikable person

are you really going to go from the ending being sad to your childhood sucking

In that instance, yes. Not really sure why. It's hard to find logic in not really being crying sad at that ending. I tried to find a reason and it was clearly wrong or roundabout.

Season 1 always ends the same: Lee, driving the functional Ice Cream truck he found abandoned next to the strip club, suddenly veers off the road when Clementine punches him for saying she couldn't see that survivor boy she found (her being 16 at that point). As they wake up, zombies approach. Lee is missing his jaw, although disconnected in such a way he can remain conscious long enough to give her a look of "goodbye..." It fades to black as Clementine is heard laughing.
forget you richardface. I just said I finished ep3... Good thing I didn't read it :l

oh god I watched cry play episode 5 and I am crying so much

oh god I watched cry play episode 5 and I am crying so much
Yea the ending for Season 1 is quite sad, but i got high hopes for season 2, after seeing the epilogue.

The Walking Dead is one of my favorite games ever. Every single episode was such an incredible experience that had such emotion that structured the whole game perfectly. You really cared about the characters and what happened to them. It is such a great experience. I just played and beat all of episode 5 of The Walking Dead, and I was very please with how everything ties together at the end, and how all your choices effect the game near the end. I hope this wins some sort of Game of the Year Award.