Author Topic: Husk - Hide & seek in the dark except you die  (Read 10893 times)

Crates and Boxs and other Misc junk. For Stalkers to hide behind and maybe turn off switchs/Fuse Boxs from behind?

inb4hidinginaboxlikeSnake!

great scott

this game looks amazing

great scott

this game looks amazing
Ikr? i am looking forward to it. OOH maybe Community maps?

Another suggestion.

Flashlights do hurt alittle but not much and run on batterys which you have to find.

Quote from: plad101 link=topic=199186.msg5456156#msg5456156
why must everything be ammo based

I mean like say the Afraid of Monsters flashlight where you have to find batterys to keep it running.

IMO there should be some unique features so its not just a hide and seek. possibly objectives in a map. Or possible ways to fight back.
Now I'm just brain storming here so it could be a mode off of the main one or something:
There is a generator in one room that keeps a few lights on you have to leave the safety of the light to find randomly placed gas tanks to power the generator.

The entire point of this is a run like hell type gameplay where you get the tanks and run back to the light. This would add quite the experience if you're running through dark corridors with someone wrecking up stuff trying to catch you.

I like brain storming.

Unless play testing determines if it would be required.
Lanterns will never damage stalkers.

Ever

So stop suggesting it, but we probably will need more game mode suggestions.

Oh! How about a gamemode that breaks the rules, in which the idea is that there are a ratio between 1stalkers:2husks in which the husks must turn on all the lights in a manor, and there are fuse boxes everywhere, and activating it will instead randomly turn off two lights. You could call it something like Slayer.

I liked Soukuw's left4dead2 scavenge idea better

Are the maps going to be bland like in the picture or will that change, other then that it looks awse and I will be signing up for beta when it's ready

maps are monochrome interior i think

We have a map sketch on the dev log, it's pretty big

lovey, I like it
Edit: reported on here for people who didnt see your awesome blog like I almost did
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 01:47:47 AM by TheOwl »