Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 307056 times)

its pointed edges connect to the borders of the image, it could be a foot, a big gloved hand or a weird elemental-ish thing.

here you go, resubmission of coro and mocha
edited like four times to get it all right lol

Name: Coronithius
Sprite:
Race: Demon

Skills:
Speed DemonCoronithius has extremely high SPEED and AGILITY. This allows him to travel great distances over time, as well as gain an advantage in combat.
Hell ScalesCoronithius's body is covered in demonic scales, hardened by ethereal inferno. These function as a highly effective armor, significantly reducing damage recieved from physical attack. However, damage by LIGHT or HOLY magic, as well as weapons with the BLESSED perk, will deal x1.5 normal damage to Coronithius instead.

Weapon:
SalhaejaA razor-sharp blade embedded in Coronithius' skull. It is enchanted with powerful dark magic.

Faction: Type 3 Lawful Evil

Name: Mocha Irumiin
Sprite:
Race: Canine Humanoid

Skills:
Martial ArtsMocha is highly skilled martial artist, with a broad fighting style that leans towards jiujitsu and judo. This gives a high speed and dexterity boost, as well as a fair strength boost. Mocha can also attempt to disarm an opponent (45% chance; 25% chance against an opponent with the Martial Arts skill), as well as use a variety of throws and kicks.
HunterMocha is an experienced hunter and forager. x2 chance to find edible items or huntable wildlife. Adds +1 unit of damage to each attack. A pretty useless skill.
Weapon:
StaffA simple wooden staff. Damage upped by 10% (rounded down). +10% chance to block a brute physical attack. +5% chance to block a bladed physical attack. 10% chance to break (20% against bladed weapons). Costs 2 Wood to make.

Other Sprites:

Some stock stances
(blocking, blocking, blocking/staff jab, high kick)
Faction: Chaotic Neutral

Backstory:
Born and raised in a small village in the mountainous regions, Mocha Irumiin worked most of his life. Constantly picked on by other young villagers for his small stature, Mocha became a very shy person. At the age of six, Mocha was brought to a martial arts master, who he trained with every day for ten years.
At 15, his village was attacked by a band of rogues. His mother and older brother were among those lost, and his father, an archer, disappeared and is still missing to this day. A handful of villagers survived, Mocha being one of them, and the small group is only beginning to rebuild their village; Mocha is one of the only two hunters. He is still as shy as he ever was, but trains vigorously to this day.

troll powerdag tries to fool us into thinking menen changed the title
i quoted a post that had a previous title and didn't bother to change it, sue me
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 10:12:05 AM by PowerDag »

troll powerdag tries to fool us into thinking menen changed the title

her u ggo

Name: Ignatious Golschmitt
Sprite:
Race: Robot(ish)
Skills: Morphing, seperating into puddles of molten metal then reforming
Weapon:
  • Trailblazer Dash - Dashes a certain distance, creating a trail of fire.
  • Thermite Cluster - Throwing a ball of molten metal/other burning materials that splits into shrapnel on impact
  • Flaming Fist - Punching people in the face as a giant fist made of molten metal.*
  • Magma Derringer - pew pew*
  • Incredible Blaze - Burning so hot it pressures the enemy, and melts some things.
  • Fire Burst - Creating a wave of fire while throwing molten shrapnel upwards.
  • Melt Attack - Remember the Yellow Devil?
*needs a sufficient amount of molten things in order to preform

Any other sprites:
(Incredible Blaze)
(Trailblazer Dash)
(Fire Burst)
(Magma Derringer)
(Flaming Fist)
Side: N/A
Backstory: A robot created to incinerate trash, even things such as steel girders or whole cars. However, his creators knew the robot would melt under the heat of thermite, so they had a reconstruction core that would rebuild him if he melted. However, he cannot get out of his molten state. Thus, he is also able to shapeshift.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 02:37:45 PM by *FacePalm* »

If we're updating characters,
Tychon's gun and sword count as BLESSED and his armor has a small amount of HOLY shielding.

If we're updating characters,
Tychon's gun and sword count as BLESSED and his armor has a small amount of HOLY shielding.
who blessed them?

also by updating he means you should repost the submission with all the updates you have
and here's my item/skill tables bbc majyyks if you guys want it
Code: [Select]
[tr] [td][i] itemname [/i][/td] [td] item description [/td][/tr]

who blessed them?
a chaplain, duh

on another note, should I scrap tychon completely and come up with an original character? I kind of feel like I'm treading all over menen's story.
I still want to keep the futuristic holy warrior theme though
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 10:55:33 AM by Tingalz »

It's tingles long lost sister, tonkles.

a chaplain, duh

on another note, should I scrap tychon completely and come up with an original character? I kind of feel like I'm treading all over menen's story.
yeah, i think it'd be for the best if you were original; not that the character you have is bad but i feel like it'd be better to have an original character.

a chaplain, duh

Yes.

• Flaming Fist - Punching people in the face as a giant fist made of molten metal.*
    • Magma Derringer - pew pew*
    *needs a sufficient amount of molten things in order to preform

Any other sprites:
    (Magma Derringer)
    (Flaming Fist)
    added new attacks

Look at this organization.

The club cant even handle me right now.

i knew someone was going to think that