Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 307082 times)

not what i meant, the first guy at least looks like part of his face was replaced by something mechanical, like bane from batman. and the rest of his body except for his head looks like some sort of robotic replacements for body parts, but it might also be a robot suit.

Its heavy armor and a gas mask :c

Except the falmer arent sick. They were Snow Elves enslaved by the Dwemer
That became sick and blind demons because they were in a cave forever.

That became sick and blind demons because they were in a cave forever.

Because the Dwemer poisoned them

a gas mask? that's the last thing i'd think it could possibly be :l

anyways i really like them, but should they be considered a whole different race? after all they're just humans who survived a plague.

a gas mask? that's the last thing i'd think it could possibly be :l

anyways i really like them, but should they be considered a whole different race? after all they're just humans who survived a plague.

the plauge changed their genes, bro. Being pale is now a hereditary thing.

so they're humans who have survived a plague that changed their genes completely? so they're transformed humans?

so they're humans who have survived a plague that changed their genes completely? so they're transformed humans?

Yes. Not completely changed, though. They still can have kids with humans.

What about the name "Tartians."

Guys whos in an updating kind of mood today!

This guy!

Choo Choo. Update Train will arrive in the station in a few hours

*Children shouting in excitement*

Verton enters the room. Its filled with people. The Shield Pyramid stands in the center. Its smaller than you imagined. It's hooked up to two strange tower device things with glass tops, and the pedestal is connected to some sort of desk. Uviso speaks through an intercom system.

: Dr. Verton! So kind of you to join us. What kept you?
: Just a few... technical difficulties...
: Yes... It would seem our technician has gone missing along with those two dimwits, Davis and Martin...
: Oh well, I suppose. We didn't need them anyways. Proceed to the control terminal and begin when you are ready.

Verton walks over to the control terminal and shuts the doors, then activates the Shield Pyramid. Almost instantly, it begins glowing. A bright beam of light shoots out of the rod at the top and hits the receiver that is coming out of the ceiling.

Soren uses his gold ingot and some Crystallized Light to create a Alchemical Seal on the door. He says it should keep the door fused shut, and prevent anyone from blasting it open for a period of time.

: Splitting beam... Now.

The white beam separates into three smaller but just as bright beams. Then...

Holy stuff something is happening.
: Its working... Oh my... IT'S WORKING!

Why is no one except Verton freaking out about the Space Time Portal that just opened up in the locked room? You should probably intervene now...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 09:42:40 PM by Menen »

>Menen/Soren: Let's roll -- set up and/or activate the sorenbomb.
>Verton: Continue with the rest of the plan.

also what is that tiny black thing by verton's terminal
and why are vardet and hatless geno here
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 09:50:07 PM by PowerDag »

also what is that tiny black thing by verton's terminal
Some sort of Imp-Rat thing. They are really good at maintaining Atheron technology.

blow dat stuff up yO!

don't you die on me, thread just a few more suggestions