Author Topic: Things to do for just under 2 hours?  (Read 5137 times)

from what i read you're sitting at a gym while your mom works out

...have you thought about walking out and going to a nearby store to look at coats for 2 hours every day?

from what i read you're sitting at a gym while your mom works out

...have you thought about walking out and going to a nearby store to look at coats for 2 hours every day?
no it's cardiac rehab or something like that

and i can't go anywhere alone

no it's cardiac rehab or something like that

and i can't go anywhere alone
you may have to talk to horrifying people...

Grab paper.
Draw.
Holy stuff are you THAT BORED

Make some friends, or bring some. Talk to someone with your phone of yours, or at least text them
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 08:44:20 PM by T0XIC »

Contemplate human existence and the meaning of reality as you ponder over whether you really are sitting in a room filled with others and upon a chair staring at a wall , or if it is just a figment of your imagination and you are actually floating within a void without shape, without form, waiting only to be reunited with meaning.

:D?

if you're eleven, they'll probably just think it's adorable that you're asleep, and be over it by the time you wake up
I don't think it is so much that people will give their attention to Shy as it is Shy thinks they will. We tend to perceive ourselves as being in a spotlight, thinking that others are paying closer attention to us and our behaviors than they actually are. Some people don't have a heightened sense of it, some people simply deal with it, and some are crippled by it. The last is part of the definition of social anxiety.

Now, if you do have social anxiety, shy, I advise seeking professional help or otherwise finding an effective way to cope with it. Social anxiety is something that can be lessened, though it takes work and a choice. You can't avoid people forever and will, eventually, have to come to terms with communication and social situations. Sorry to take this bit off-topic, but I feel it was worth mentioning. :u

^ YOU WHERE DID YOU COME FROM

^ YOU WHERE DID YOU COME FROM
Magick Mage preaching wisdom to us all.
Do drugs.
ShyGriff: OGM NO FUNE ALOWED!!!!!!1

this is the second time he's posted today quit being weird

This is kind-of off topic but how do you talk to people at stores?

Or do you just not?

Or do you just not?
I don't think that people, at that age, do much talking to cashiers

Or do you just not?
why would i need to
i'm 11

also, to magick mage, thank you for making an intelligent post. that wasn't sarcasm i'm genuinely glad
i've been to a therapist before, but i'm too scared to actually talk to the therapist, and i won't be brave enough to talk to them unless i go to the therapist, but i can't talk to them and yeah it goes in a circle