Author Topic: Furdle  (Read 4675 times)

no i dont you idiot

i'm saying he shouldnt have given it to anyone in the first place.
what if he wants to test it on a group of players, but can't host or build?

what if he wants to test it on a group of players, but can't host or build?
he can host and build

he can host and build
damnit boltster this is a hypothetical question.

no i dont you idiot

i'm saying he shouldnt have given it to anyone in the first place.
you also said that it was invalid of jasa to trust wink in the first place so wink could test it.
i don't see a problem with jasa giving it to wink other than wink giving it out.

jasa should have told wink not to hand it out.
wink shouldn't have handed it out in the first place.
furdle is a ass.

you also said that it was invalid of jasa to trust wink in the first place so wink could test it.
which is the same point i made just then..

jasa started the chain, he's at fault. he's not in a position to complain about it being leaked because it wouldn't have happened if he didn't give it away

jasa started the chain, he's at fault. he's not in a position to complain about it being leaked because it wouldn't have happened if he didn't give it away
I love how you guys are completely forgetting about how idiotic Furdle is.

I love how you guys are completely forgetting about how idiotic Furdle is.
nobody is forgetting or denying that, try and keep up

he gave it to wink obviously for a reason, maybe jasa has bad connection, or may be the reason because wink was planing to do a CITY RPG already and let wink test it and from what I see they had no conversation about if wink was aloud to release it or not.

wink is mostly at fault here.

i am done here with this argument because both of us share different opinions on this and this argument and it won't end if I don't stop now.

he gave it to wink obviously for a reason, maybe jasa has bad connection, or may be the reason because wink was planing to do a CITY RPG already and let wink test it and from what I see they had no conversation about if wink was aloud to release it or not.

wink is mostly at fault here.

i am done here with this argument because both of us share different opinions on this and this argument and it won't end if I don't stop now.
the reason he gave it to him isn't relevant. he distributed it and should just deal with the consequences of it because it's nobodies fault but his

the reason he gave it to him isn't relevant. he distributed it and should just deal with the consequences of it because it's nobodies fault but his
what consequences? lol.
are you saying that his private add-on should actually be released?

what consequences?
it being given to furdle

i thought you were "done here" lol

i thought you were "done here" lol
nope, i said i'm done arguing with you, remember?, i just asked you a question.

nope, i said i'm done arguing with you, remember?, i just asked you a question.
and what do you call this part then lol

a common habit with boltster is that he does not stop arguing until he is deemed "correct".

one does not simply argue with boltster!

and what do you call this part then lol
a reply to what you said lol.

a common habit with boltster is that he does not stop arguing until he is deemed "correct".
so he expects to be right about an opinion hahahaha.