Author Topic: RTB: How long does it take to get a mod approved?  (Read 1188 times)

About a month ago, I submitted a decal on RTB (single shirt decal). It hasn't even been looked at? How long does this take? I don't ever recall an approval taking this long. Especially with something that has no code to review.

Sorry if this is not in the right category. There's no other appropriate places to put this.

Update: My mod was waiting so long that it was literally deleted from the queue without ever being looked at. Well, that's the last time I submit an add-on!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 04:14:47 PM by Jeep »

What decal is it?

None of my old add-ons ever got approved. NEVER.

What decal is it?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=197632.0

None of my old add-ons ever got approved. NEVER.
This is getting a bit ridiculous, to be honest. I think RTB needs to take on more mod reviewers. Until then, I'm done submitting.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 04:15:29 PM by Jeep »

Takes 3 hours to 2 days if it's a quality add-on, and when they review. If it is honestly good, it will be approved quickly. The only people I've seen complain about it taking a long time are people who make bad things.

Or maybe it's just major things get approved first, like vehicles.

it took my add-on like 3 days until it got released

Or it could just come down to whenever the hell they feel like reviewing it.

Or it could just come down to whenever the hell they feel like reviewing it.
Which is at least once every two days.

Extrude:
Well, I see what you're saying there. But how long would it take to review? Especially a decal. I don't think it's a factor of quality, because the mod had 0 downloads, or views (except by me). RTB really needs to step up to the plate with approving mods. Or considering them, at least.

Either way, a month to review a shirt? I think we can agree that a month is excessive.

I'd imagine they have a category for every type of submission, and can look through to choose which one to review, or review many. They probably get like 20 decals a day, and it probably went to like page 5 by the time they would of gotten to it.

I think that's where more reviewers would come in handy for them. They can manage them a lot easier if they had a bigger team.

Sorry I got confused between this thread and your other thread, my reply is in the other thread.

Sorry I got confused between this thread and your other thread, my reply is in the other thread.
>copyright issues with using a logo
>copyrighted use of hundreds of weapons, vehicles, maps, sounds...

...  :cookieMonster:

>copyright issues with using a logo
>copyrighted use of hundreds of weapons, vehicles, maps, sounds...

...  :cookieMonster:
You gonna ignore the 2nd part of my post?

Most of the things on Blockland are in someway a copyright infringement. A multibillion dollar company isn't going to care about it's logo being marketed on an online lego game. But I don't see anything wrong with the quality.