Author Topic: Herb Productions Inc. MOD TOPIC :: Rocket Jumper Release  (Read 5463 times)

Old Topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=143268.0

not even going to put the logo here due to it being posted so many times

Herb Productions Inc. is back. Mods such us Tactical Weapons, Raygun, Thundergun, and the M82 Barrett have been made by us. No this doesn't mean weed.

Separate Weapons

Hitman's Heatmaker

Download

Raygun
I decided to repost this considering the old topic does not show the mega update.

"Hello Ray, would you like some vodka?"

Download

M40A3

Download

Rocket Jumper
This is a simple edit of the Rocket Launcher allowing you to do more rocket jumping things. It only deal 1 damage (it must do at least some damage for the impulse to activate). If you are worried about that, it is okay, me and Aware jumped for like 5 minutes and didn't even die. Yes there is a way to take no damage when rocket jumping but this allows you to do more with jumping. Maybe now we will see jump maps in Blockland.

excuse the fraps number

Video Demonstrating things you can do

Reccomendations
For jump maps I reccomend using the Parkour Playertype (as seen in the video) for it has very good control when in the air. I also reccomend turning off falling damage (duh).

Download!

NOTE: THIS REQUIRES THE DEFAULT ROCKET LAUNCHER

More to come soon...

Modification Topic
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 01:39:04 PM by Ghille »

you finally posted?

also good job

Just now added M40A3 to op since I forgot about it.

Oh hey, guess Your ban was lifted?

Finally, you're back on the forums.

We now have a booth in Blockoworld. Were bringing in some "classified" THINGS we've had in the back. Look here for details to come.

the hitman's heatmaker looks silly

the hitman's heatmaker looks silly
Corp has yet to fix it.

We now have a booth in Blockoworld. Were bringing in some "classified" THINGS we've had in the back. Look here for details to come.
Have you been hiding things from me?

Have you been hiding things from me?
THe things youll see arent horrific. The things Ill be hiding alot longer in our back rooms are a lot more horrific and frightning and to dangerous for the public right now.

Bump for Blockoworld being open, go check out our booth.
Here Is the album of our booth
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 01:36:04 PM by Ghille »

There was some cool stuff there.

ALSO: You used "perfect" too much for that.

There was some cool stuff there.

ALSO: You used "perfect" too much for that.
Well you know we wanted every weapon to look perfect!
 :cookieMonster: