Poll

Choose a rule:

MLP should not be discussed outside of its topic.
36 (23.7%)
MLP should not be discussed outside of MLP topics.
55 (36.2%)
MLP should not be discussed.
28 (18.4%)
MLP should be able to be discussed anywhere.
30 (19.7%)
Still considering...
3 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 152

Author Topic: Rule Change: MLP - Flame War  (Read 13501 times)


No matter what happens, nothing in this thread will change anything unfortunately.

Yes it does matter. In order to see the full truth in a event and know it, you must live it. You weren't apart of the forums at the time so you don't know what it was like.
I didn't say anything about like "it was loving annoying" or anything that makes it seem as if I actually experienced it I simply pointed how this brony stuff seems alot like it, not that I experienced it

also, go start stuff with some one else

Frankly, I don't have a problem with people liking the show.
I do however have a problem with people obsessing over it and not liking those who don't.

I didn't say anything about like "it was loving annoying" or anything that makes it seem as if I actually experienced it I simply pointed how this brony stuff seems alot like it, not that I experienced it

also, go start stuff with some one else

Dohoho... you're talking to me.

Anyways, you need to stop acting like you know everything, when really you are only scraping the surface.

I think general MLP discussion should be kept in the thread, but stuff like pony memes can be used anywhere.

perhaps a seperate forum just for fandoms
(homestuck, prequel?, mlp, furry, etc)
hate-posts and hate-fueled arguments would likely be unallowed

I think general MLP discussion should be kept in the thread, but stuff like pony memes can be used anywhere.
I disagree strongly.

perhaps a seperate forum just for fandoms
(homestuck, prequel?, mlp, furry, etc)
hate-posts and hate-fueled arguments would likely be unallowed

I agree with you on this one.

I think that all pony related stuff should strictly stay in the pony thread.

I think that all pony related stuff should strictly stay in the pony thread.
Agreed

The OP is handicapped and doesn't know jack stuff about what he is talking about.

Yes it does matter. In order to see the full truth in a event and know it, you must live it. You weren't a part of the forums at the time so you don't know what it was like.
it was a bunch of furries talking about furry stuff and posting furry things, it's not like we were invaded by doom riders who just happened to be furries, then called it the 'furry invasion.'

Anyone complaining about MLP being "spammed everywhere" is an idiot.

It happens sometimes because a few dumb forgets post it to troll. It isn't spreading over the entire forums.

I do agree that anyone who posts outside the megathread to start stuff should be banned.

Unless the post about ponies is relevant to the topic (ex: what is you favorite TV show) then talking about them should be kept to the megathread because randomly bringing them up derails the topic.