Poll

Choose a rule:

MLP should not be discussed outside of its topic.
36 (23.7%)
MLP should not be discussed outside of MLP topics.
55 (36.2%)
MLP should not be discussed.
28 (18.4%)
MLP should be able to be discussed anywhere.
30 (19.7%)
Still considering...
3 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 152

Author Topic: Rule Change: MLP - Flame War  (Read 13491 times)

Anyways, you need to stop acting like you know everything, when really you are only scraping the surface.
I sound like that?
damn, I try to hard not to sound bad, and it back fires alot

OT:
perhaps a seperate forum just for fandoms
(homestuck, prequel?, mlp, furry, etc)
hate-posts and hate-fueled arguments would likely be unallowed
why not a tv/movie/books board?

Anyone complaining about MLP being "spammed everywhere" is an idiot.

It happens sometimes because a few dumb forgets post it to troll. It isn't spreading over the entire forums.

I do agree that anyone who posts outside the megathread to start stuff should be banned.

In my opinion, the people who are thinking that it's spreading through the forums need to stop exaggerating and maybe get some time off of the computer to... I dunno, mow the lawn, make a sandwich, go out with friends, get a job, or do something.

I think I lost my ability to get an erection after looking at that pony research topic.


Total reaction.

In my opinion, the people who are thinking that it's spreading through the forums need to stop exaggerating and maybe get some time off of the computer to... I dunno, mow the lawn, make a sandwich, go out with friends, get a job, or do something.
/inb4 everyone on the forums

Anyone complaining about MLP being "spammed everywhere" is an idiot.

It happens sometimes because a few dumb forgets post it to troll. It isn't spreading over the entire forums.

I do agree that anyone who posts outside the megathread to start stuff should be banned.
it happened when it was new, that was before people actually started getting mad and insisting it get contained to the MLP topic and similar topics.

/inb4 everyone on the forums

I actually get off of the computer. In fact I have to... I have a job, friends, and a bunch of other responsibilities. That's why I'm not on most of the time during the day.

I think I lost my ability to get an erection after looking at that pony research topic.

-snip-
Total reaction.

Gotta thank Photobucket for deleting the worst images.

I got too curious that time.

how about this

do NOTHING

bronies have always been keeping their stuff in the thread, it's just that one person decided to be a richard and start stuff.

whether he's banned or not his spamming is over and things should be alright, and people should stop complaining and arguing over an event that's over and dead.

it happened when it was new, that was before people actually started getting mad and insisting it get contained to the MLP topic and similar topics.
Yeah, and that was more than a year ago.

Gotta thank Photobucket for deleting the worst images.

I got too curious that time.
I thought you were a Fox, not a Cat  :cookieMonster:

Unless the post about ponies is relevant to the topic (ex: what is you favorite TV show) then talking about them should be kept to the megathread because randomly bringing them up derails the topic.

Even that could start stuff. Especially if there's a rule against posting mlp related stuff out of the pony topic.

Gotta thank Photobucket for deleting the worst images.

I got too curious that time.

Curiosity killed our boners.

People should be able to mention MLP out of its official thread but not actually discuss it elsewhere. I don't think it would be fair to completely "ban" MLP from being mentioned in other threads.

Yeah, and that was more than a year ago.
what's your point. If people just become docile people start posting stuff everywhere again.

If i enjoy eating your food, i'm not going to stop eating it unless you tell me to. if you just stop giving a stuff i'll keep eating your food until you do something again.

Well, if the community is going to take other peoples interests as their business and go forget with it I say to keep it within My Little Pony topics. But, if the community would ever be light hearted enough we could go out and do what 4Chan did, spread pony to the other sanctums of Blockland forums. I'm fine with it propogating itself throughout, but if it needs a separate hide away, go at it.