Author Topic: Technitrium: MasterRockets loots underwear from old people's drawers!  (Read 12688 times)

You are getting butt hurt over nothing.
Don't care. This could all end if he would be creative and come up with his own damn name.

This is my topic, I don't like your tone so I don't want you here. And from this moment on, I'm going to ignore your posts.
Whatever, unoriginal cigarette. Considering you can't make me stop bugging you about this, im just gonna keep posting about it.

lol dat is ur special interest hue
no...
but he can turn my gun into a
fire shooting something knife attachments

Evar, right now, you're being a cunt.
I'm just putting that out there.
Your mod team is irrelevant, and any confusion caused is only caused by you, as nobody else has ever heard of your mod, and as such, very little confusion could be had. Metro is not building upon, altering, or otherwise changing your work, the name "Technitrium" is not copyrighted, and you have no grounds to bash him like this. Menen can do whatever the forget he wants, defend Metro, or support you. It doesn't matter, because you don't control him. You're just mad because somebody has a name similar to your mod which nobody has heard about. Now please get out of this thread.

This sounds like that lawsuit Bethesda had against Mojang about Scrolls, but more pathetic and with more crybaby.

Evar, you need to stop. Maybe he got the same idea as your friend, but has never heard of your mod.

There are several people using the name Menen and im not butthurt.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:11:01 PM by Menen »

-snip-
Similar? Its the exact loving name. Want to know how i know? Because he was in my server when he made this. He said specifically he was going to name it after my mod team.

I know im being a cunt, I don't particularly care.

I wouldn't care if he gave credit. He didn't. So hes changing the loving name.

This sounds like that lawsuit Bethesda had against Mojang about Scrolls, but more pathetic and with more crybaby
Cool.

Menen can do whatever the forget he wants, defend Metro, or support you. It doesn't matter, because you don't control him.
So you're implying that I cannot do whatever the forget I want? So I can't tell him to change the name to something besides my original one?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:12:15 PM by Evar678 »

Similar? Its the exact loving name. Want to know how i know? Because he was in my server when he made this. He said specifically he was going to name it after my mod team.

Do you have proof?

You seem to be posting alot of I dont cares and Cools

Do you have proof?
Ask purplemetro. I somehow doubt he'd go so low as to lie about it.

Cool.
So you're implying that I cannot do whatever the forget I want? So I can't tell him to change the name to something besides my original one?

If I liked you, I probably would of changed the name. But you are forcing me to do it, and I am not your friend, so no. You have no control over me.

Hey
Hey
Hey
Guess what
Nobody loving gives a stuff about your loving mod you dumb cunt.
So what if somebody has the same name as your mod team?
Do I look like I would loving care if somebody used my name?
He doesn't want to change the name, nor are you going to have grounds to force him to do so.

If I liked you, I probably would of changed the name. But you are forcing me to do it, and I am not your friend, so no. You have no control over me.
The reason you're not my friend is because you throw a tantrum when you get de-admin'd for being a jackass.

Its not like it hasn't happened before. I gave you a second chance, no thirds.

Hey
Hey
Hey
Guess what
Nobody loving gives a stuff about your loving mod you dumb cunt.
So what if somebody has the same name as your mod team?
Do I look like I would loving care if somebody used my name?
He doesn't want to change the name, nor are you going to have grounds to force him to do so.
Do I look like i give half a stuff about anybody's opinion on this situation? No.

Do I look like i give half a stuff about anybody's opinion on this situation? No.

If you don't care about anybody's opinion, then you're never going to get anything done. All you're doing right now is waging a pointless argument against people who have never heard of your mod prior to this engagement, and probably will never hear about it ever again.

Evar, you are being a huge Drama Queen. You need to give up, you insufferable brat.

Ok, so what happens after they look the octopus?

If you thought that, and came in with the intent to force me to change the topic name, then it's obviously not going to get changed :P

Ok, so what happens after they look the octopus?
I'm working on your scene with the scientist, hold on.