Author Topic: AN idea of InstaGib and server_bloodandgore mixed  (Read 1166 times)

I don't know but I make a gib/gore mod with these 2 mods: Instagib and server_bloodandgore. However I will need permission to make this mod from 2 authors, Amade and bushido. From then, I will not realease it until these permissions have been granted.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 10:09:03 PM by blocky8990 »

what

just enable both mods

what I mean is that... btw I don't know but I think that doesn't work I'M pretty sure I've tried it before... what I mean by "mixing" is that creating a new chunk of gore into a some what like/similiar to instagib: here is a video of it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6tjfVF98kg&feature=plcp

oh, goremod with instagib parts.

"rtb mod bot/bushido"

i broke my sides

why would a spine come out of a body that looks completely intact

... why do blockheads have two spines

why would a spine come out of a body that looks completely intact

... why do blockheads have two spines
because one spine just isn't enough.

I've tried to remove the body so it would acutally make sense for spines but it didn't work so I just left like that. Also I need help on how to add more gibs because i don't know but i think its too little, and I want to have that feeling of instagib parts actually being mixed together with the gore mod.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 04:34:33 PM by blocky8990 »

I already made one and it works fine considering bushido put this in the code.
Code: [Select]
//instagib's goremod: people who genuinely know what the forget they're doing can turn it into a server-wide goremod, too. which is nice.

Really? That seems very fun! though this is my first time at modifying anything really. Just asking, but can I have a look at your mod so at least I have an Idea?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 01:31:37 AM by blocky8990 »

Really? That seems very fun! though this is my first time at modifying anything really. Just asking, but can I have a look at your mod so at least I have an Idea?
Well it's not really a mod itself it's more of a requirement for a private mod I'm working on.
But I can give you the script you just need to package it.

I'm so noob at this but package it?