Author Topic: Modding: Its limitations, what is abusable, and why I hate the launcher  (Read 9429 times)

How does a train's shapename and badspot banning someone relate in any way..? :S
I took a picture of it and posted it, because the train was going to hit the guy that was banned.

I took a picture of it and posted it, because the train was going to hit the guy that was banned.
Cool. Do you have a link to the post?

Cool. Do you have a link to the post?
I'm having trouble finding even the picture.

The train is a bot, but there's a magic carpet inside of it that is named.
Turns out I lied, it was just Forn2's name I used a memory editor for.

would that be part of why the fog distance looks so broken/infinite

would that be part of why the fog distance looks so broken/infinite
No, that's because the picture is before Badspot imposed the 1000 render limit.

dang, i would love an infinite fog distance

It was never infinite but you could set the number as high as you wanted. Most maps had it at 2000 at least.

It was never infinite but you could set the number as high as you wanted. Most maps had it at 2000 at least.
And plate, the stupid map, had it at 5000 forcing a minimum of 500 back when draw distance was a multiplier.

And plate, the stupid map, had it at 5000 forcing a minimum of 500 back when draw distance was a multiplier.
I really miss being able to have really far draw-distance when you wanted it.

committing forum Self Delete.

a sad way to go.
And a fine use of twenty dollars, like Badspot says. I find it funny that he hates the game so much, yet he had over 1000 posts. Don't you think if he hated this awesome game, he would have quit a long time ago? Either way, some people abuse VCE, Ive noticed. Especially with kill events... :C
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:44:13 PM by SailorMan »

how do we know he's not trying to work on these problems coming with v21?

Because v21 is focusing on something entirely different. Most of the things mentioned in the OP can't be fixed by removing terrains and interiors and make "coding easier" like Snick0rz said. They are two different situations.

I hope Badspot sees this topic sometime, I really want to hear what he has to say about the things mentioned in the OP.

it's like Self Delete by stab except it's Self Delete by forum

it's like Self Delete by stab except it's Self Delete by forum
its Self Delete by post  :cookieMonster: