Author Topic: Modding: Its limitations, what is abusable, and why I hate the launcher  (Read 9403 times)

I miss probuilder and iban... oh wait  :cookieMonster:

Everyone stop arguing. This isn't getting us anywhere.

Another thing that would make the events system FAR more flexible and easier to use is this:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=94935.0

Everyone stop arguing. This isn't getting us anywhere.
That's the point. He complains about wasted time and then wasted a bunch of time responding to my half-assed comments.

I miss probuilder and iban... oh wait  :cookieMonster:
You're just jelly because you don't got as much street cred
):

i wanna hear from bleh.

hes the ultimate crybaby about the limitations of blockland.
could write folk songs about him its that funny

bleh7777777?

I haven't heard from him in a long, long time...

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=94935.0

I'm still pushing for input event parameters. Do you realize how much simpler this would make eventing?

I'm still pushing for input event parameters. Do you realize how much simpler this would make eventing?
Default events are already easy to use

Default events are already easy to use
Ugggggggghhhh...

Prediction: Badspot will attempt to address these issues specifically to spite Iban for saying he won't.

Prediction: Badspot will attempt to address these issues specifically to spite Iban for saying he won't.
Don't get me wrong, I'd really like that. I'd be totally psyched if he was going to add new stuff! <3

If he does anything, I really hope he rigs the new day/night system so that we can get what time of day it is, modify what time of day it is, modify the colors of different stages, modify the length of the day.. etc -- That'd all be super neato!

i'm pretty sure they already said that'd come in the s&s update

i'm pretty sure they already said that'd come in the s&s update
Right, and I'm saying that I'd be super happy if he added in hooks so that developers can manipulate and observe day and night through code.