Author Topic: Relationships Megathread - Ask questions, get answers, discuss love and romance  (Read 8518 times)

more like 15-16 is when stuff gets real, most often the first or second year of high school.

more like 15-16 is when stuff gets real, most often the first or second year of high school.
this is what i was thinking
but I guess it can be different for everyone

I agree. Earlier than that it's just puppy love.

14 is when high school starts.

i asked out a girl the other day... c;

haven't got an answer yet. she's incredibly shy.

lol ok
Oh please, explain to me how that is idiotic in any way shape or form? It's the summon and I want a new car. I'm trying to work two jobs and get my summer reading and stuff so my senior year isn't forget. And even if I decided I wanted a girlfriend, I'm not really interested in the people at my school and I'm too busy working to go out and actively search for one. Someone of us actually work for their stuff and don't have their parents pay for it all.

Oh please, explain to me how that is idiotic in any way shape or form? It's the summon and I want a new car. I'm trying to work two jobs and get my summer reading and stuff so my senior year isn't forget. And even if I decided I wanted a girlfriend, I'm not really interested in the people at my school and I'm too busy working to go out and actively search for one. Someone of us actually work for their stuff and don't have their parents pay for it all.
Do you have anger issues?

Calm down, Im kidding I actually think its a very logical decision for some

Do you have anger issues?
I get angry when I don't sleep. I haven't slept in four days.

As for the event of not having love - masturbate. It's good for you and it will keep your hormones from lashing out. At this age puberty is new and exciting, and it'll help you a lot.
Remember kids, if you don't really feel it for a girl after busting a nut, you just want her body.

Love sucks

Pun intended

I'd like to know why my town only has stupid sluts in it, and where I can find real girls

As for the event of not having love - masturbate. It's good for you and it will keep your hormones from lashing out. At this age puberty is new and exciting, and it'll help you a lot.
lol?

I agree. Earlier than that it's just puppy love.
Pretty sure that is illegal in most countries.
I'd like to know why my town only has stupid sluts in it, and where I can find real girls
lol ok