Author Topic: Relationships Megathread - Ask questions, get answers, discuss love and romance  (Read 8508 times)

I currently am alone by choice due to how costly girlfriends are. Time wise, they  can take up a huge portion of you day and I can't have that, I need money.     Money-wise, they can forget you up pretty quickly if you aren't careful. I'm sure I'll be assed enough to get another girlfriend soon or later, but in the mean time, that is my stance on them.
Or maybe if someone actually loves you they would understand why you can't be with them for that long, maybe if you got some sleep and didn't act like having a gf is just more work for you, rather than someone you want to be with, people would generally find you more attractive.
What girl wants to be with someone that treats them like they are a job?

But that's just my thoughts on the matter. :)

On a side note; people think I'm silly for thinking relationships at my age are silly (even though I'm sure soon they will start getting more serious)

On a side note; people think I'm silly for thinking relationships at my age are silly (even though I'm sure soon they will start getting more serious)
You're smart for thinking so. :)

You're smart for thinking so. :)
no, not dating simply because you won't marry the girl is stupid, and you two don't understand the concept of love.

the pinnacle of love has nothing to do with marriage.

Edit:
ok i feel like i should clarify before you start getting angry at me

love is only as serious as you make it.  a mature person like freeze (i'd consider him mature for even pondering love itself) could probably have a pretty fulfilling relationship with the right girl.  a relationship where each of the members wants what is best for the other is a great thing, serious or not.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 10:51:20 AM by _Rave_ »

Well played Rave, well played.

i am 15 and i basically need to work on that "seein people" thing. this has probably been the loneliest summer in my life. lol.

if there's a girl i find attractive i stick it in her pooper.

mackthehunter is a passionate and skilled lover

-snip-
At thirteen I honestly don't see why you should have a girlfriend/boyfriend. Just have fun with friends, be stupid. That's all you really need at that age.

Every person in my middle school who had a "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" were with that person for one week and then it was over. I don't see the point in having a "relationship" at all if it's going to be like that. It also annoyed me because those people claimed they loved their boyfriend/girlfriend so much and that they would never break up but that's exactly what they did. The only reason they were in a "relationship" was because they got pressured by their peers.

At thirteen I honestly don't see why you should have a girlfriend/boyfriend. Just have fun with friends, be stupid. That's all you really need at that age.

Every person in my middle school who had a "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" were with that person for one week and then it was over. I don't see the point in having a "relationship" at all if it's going to be like that. It also annoyed me because those people claimed they loved their boyfriend/girlfriend so much and that they would never break up but that's exactly what they did. The only reason they were in a "relationship" was because they got pressured by their peers.
For starters it definitely depends on the maturity of the people, some are very mature for their ages and some not. When two people want to start a relationship you can't really tell if it will "be like that" unless they are both obviously uninterested or dumbfounded by the situation.
The longest lasting (teenage) relationship I know out of my friends started when they were 12.

it's all good practice. no, they're not serious relationships but they do a good job of teaching you little bits about communicating with the other love

One of my friends is trying to get this girl to like her.  He is currently in the friendzone, and he needs help on how to get out of it and into a relationship with that girl.  I don't have any advice but if any of you do  would like to hear it.

had a really amazing 1 year

she loved her ring (fit perfectly), and she made me a jar with 366 little notes in it entitled "366 reasons why i love you", she's cute

Yeah I agree, its never going to work, it doesn't matter how "mature" you think you are. Its too young to be serious, period.

Its pretty silly really. Not sure what the rush is.

I can't believe I'm asking the Blockland forum this, but...

Isn't there another way to not want to have love in the future without masturbating? I'm currently trying to give up procrastination.