Author Topic: Relationships Megathread - Ask questions, get answers, discuss love and romance  (Read 8509 times)

1 year anniversary on thursday, got her a really nice ring that she'll love

then i can look forward to a good romp on saturday night 8)

1 year anniversary on thursday, got her a really nice ring that she'll love

then i can look forward to a good romp on saturday night 8)
romp - to run or go rapidly and without effort, as in racing. ; to win easily.
are you two going to have a running race? how adorable

oh god please never use the word romp

too visual oh god oh god I think of some fat lady riding a guy oh my god why

oh god please never use the word romp
haha must be an area thing?

romp is like THE WORD where i am

romp or root, both goodies

dammit mack you're making me miss my girlfriend :C

bolsters relationship tip 1

never date fat ugly chicks
if you're one of those people who thinks "it's what's on the inside that counts", you're a dumb twat. if the person is ugly but you still find them attractive, that means you're ugly too which is ok. point is that physical attraction in a relationship is just as important as liking the person. if you don't believe me, keep dating said ugly chick until you try to have love, then have fun trying to get a boner over how nice they are on the inside

e.g. i know a chick dating a guy that she loves, but doesn't find physically attractive. it all goes well for her until they go to have love and she cant get wet for him

end of bolsters relationship tip 1
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 04:51:43 PM by Böltster »

Mack, you might also want to add a paragraph or two about teen pregnancy under age 15-17.

Better than just saying "use a condom"
It'll give them a somewhat better idea if they end up being loving stupid and getting their lover preggers.

I wouldn't trust an 18 year-old on solid relationship advice.

I wouldn't trust a Squid on solid advice on where to get relationship advice.

I wouldn't trust someone who dates this thing about relationship advice.

haha must be an area thing?

romp is like THE WORD where i am

romp or root, both goodies

root and bang is the word over here

#qld 2012

[img width=250 ]https://imtransfer.shapeservices.net/uploads/3845134214506927552/Image.jpg[/img]
I hate Instagram.

So, you have your opinion on what a girl looks like, good for you. How does your extremely-high standards of women make me unable to post a thread for people to help eachother?

Your opinion on women must be ridiculous. You must be really into barbie dolls who only date starfishs.

... Oh, right. That makes sense.

It's not just advice from me, it's just stuff I've learned for myself and it's a thread for people to discuss relationships in general. Not just from me.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 06:54:08 PM by MackTheHunter »

So, you have your opinion on what a girl looks like, good for you. How does your extremely-high standards of women make me unable to post a thread for people to help eachother?

Your opinion on women must be ridiculous. You must be really into barbie dolls who only date starfishs.

... Oh, right. That makes sense.
I never said anything about barbie dolls or only banging 10/10 chicks (my minimum is 8.5/10). Don't put words in my mouth.

I think you're unfit to post this topic because you're still in a high school relationship with the first girl you could get, and the only reason she accepted you is because of her extreme parental issues (forgeted in the head) and the fact that you are less physically deformed than she is.