Author Topic: Building Tutorial - Suburban Home [pic/text-bomb] Spread the link  (Read 17224 times)

Go my ID brother go! this was a nice tutorial. Its going to be really helpful for new players.

If they'll ever see it that's it.
ID fist

If they'll ever see it that's it.
ID fist
Lets start spreading posters and tell everyone who spams around about this.
ID fist

Sleven, I couldn't help noticing how your plate terrain is very nice. I'd like to use it as an example picture in my upcoming terrain guide. Is that ok with you?
Right now you can see the current progress on page 4 of the Althur topic.

Well, at least now I won't make as stuffty houses anymore. You could add a little more concerning more complex roof designs (multiple roofs, changing angle?) and a section on making the second floor a different shape than the first.

Thanks! I'm new to Blockland and this really helped me!

10/10 would look at again

If you make another tutorial please talk about windows and color. seriously I've said this like 3 times and I was never addressed. :- l

If you make another tutorial please talk about windows and color. seriously I've said this like 3 times and I was never addressed. :- l

Sorry man. I promise I will. Thank you.

Sleven, I couldn't help noticing how your plate terrain is very nice. I'd like to use it as an example picture in my upcoming terrain guide. Is that ok with you?
Right now you can see the current progress on page 4 of the Althur topic.

Well, at least now I won't make as stuffty houses anymore. You could add a little more concerning more complex roof designs (multiple roofs, changing angle?) and a section on making the second floor a different shape than the first.

Yeah sure, do so. However I may come up with a more superior example if you would wish so. And may I say wow, your guide is truly magnificent. Read every single word and awaits your final touches. I was just thinking about doing a terrain tutorial, but it would had been just plain simple and even silly compared to yours. Good luck. :)

I will try editing the op for better tutoring concerning those subjects.

Since this is quite nice and is quite helpful, I thought I'd bump it.

Yeah sure, do so. However I may come up with a more superior example if you would wish so. And may I say wow, your guide is truly magnificent. Read every single word and awaits your final touches. I was just thinking about doing a terrain tutorial, but it would had been just plain simple and even silly compared to yours. Good luck. :)
Thanks for the complement, seeing as this comes from an experienced builder. If you do have time, I would like some more examples not coming from me and kinko, but its not 100% necessary.

Those German houses look cool, but I'd like something simpler. Maybe general medieval style first?

Those German houses look cool, but I'd like something simpler. Maybe general medieval style first?

I told Pass that I shouldn't try making a tutorial about a style which I've never tried out.

I told Pass that I shouldn't try making a tutorial about a style which I've never tried out.
You've never built medieval stuff? :O

aoyiyouo. I meant the German house! :D